The place was really pretty. It was green and you probably could make a pick-nick here. Maybe Iwa and I could go here sometime. If he let me. He still tried to convince me to keep away from here. He was really annoying about it. I knew that he didn't believe in aliens but why did he need to get me away from this place? There was no explanation for it other than he wanted to hide something. Maybe this was some secret meet-up spot for him and his girlfriend, he didn't tell me about. I didn't like the thought of that but I just shrugged it off like I always did. 

He could have a girlfriend if he wanted to, I didn't care but it annoyed me that he wouldn't tell me. We told each other everything, didn't we? I always told him about my thoughts and everything that happened in my life. I never lied when I was with him. But did he do the same? I started doubting that. 

Maybe I should talk to him about this later. Lying was not healthy for any sort of relationship. I could also give him some tips. He probably had no idea how to treat a lady. But then, he probably didn't want me to confront him right away. He probably wanted to keep his secrets for himself. Still, I wanted to know. I, therefore, decided to confront him. It wouldn't hurt, right? 

I went to his door and knocked. His parents opened. I just greeted them saying, "Iwa-chan and I need to talk. Right now". They seemed shocked?! Maybe they knew something? I would ask Iwa after I confronted him.