part 24

AN: LOL
____
>Time skip, next morning. 8am<
>Adam POV< (AN:hah you thought)
i get up and go make myself breakfast, it’s finally my free day. Well basically a vacation for 7 days, no more and no less. I have been mostly working at night shifts because I find them easier, since I go to work when Chris usually leaves my/June’s place I still have energy to do my work. Yeah I take naps throughout the day so I can survive, but that doesn’t matter right now. Today is My day and nothing can ruin it. First I can chill at home and do my morning stuff. 11am I’m going to hang out with some old friends I met in online school and when I’m done with them or get bored I will go shopping, by myself. Because I like doing that and I have earned some extra money by working hard for extra shifts and because I have covered shifts for my co-workers. It’s going to be probably around 8pm when I get back home, not counting the train ride. This also means I will have a June-free day, he won’t be pestering me and Gabi won’t send me death glares every time I help June. True story, me and June were making dinner one day and he asked me ‘Addy can you get my phone from my room’ and I did that, when I got back Gabi was staring at me like I just murdered someone..
       I eat my breakfast, no sign of June or Gabi, that’s bit weird. Usually Gabi comes around this time and that means he’s going to wake up June.. It doesn’t matter, today I’m only going to care about myself. I wash my dishes and go choose an outfit for the day, I need something comfortable- …
      After a while I noticed I totally zoned out when I saw Chris’s jacket that he left here yesterday or the day before that. Would that go well with the rest of my outfit? It totally could, if I make it work. My outfit ended up looking a lot better than I originally thought:

I’m probably going to melt in this jacket, but it’s fine, anything to look good

I’m probably going to melt in this jacket, but it’s fine, anything to look good. I’m not fully sure who all are coming to hang out, maybe I could get a girl from there, I could see the shock on Chris’s face when I would tell him. I look one more time to the mirror and find myself smiling like an idiot to my thoughts, damn. I get my wallet and check how much money I have, and I sure hope no on *cough cough. * June *cough cough * took any of my money.. While counting my money I hear talking in the living room so I go there. It’s Gabi just talking on the phone, why didn’t I hear him coming in? Was I that deep in thought? I whisper a ‘good morning’ to him as I put my shoes on, he just waves at me before he puts his phone down for a while. “Where are you going?”, “Hanging out with friends” I answer and see him do a small nod. I open the front door and almost hit someone with it. Chris, well this is awkward. “What are you up to?” He asks and clearly trying his best to not comment on me wearing his jacket. "Going to hang out with some friends and shopping.”, “Hm, cool. Bring me a few basic black T-shirts, also a coffee, you know what I like” he says and walks past me to go inside the apartment I just left. At least he didn’t say anything about the jacket, but do I look like a servant to him!? I let it be and just continue my way to the train station.
       I’m the last one to get to the city centre park where me and my friends agreed to meet up at. The most familiar face to me gets up from a bench they were sitting on. “What’s up man, you’re usually the first one to arrive. Did you have,, stuff with your girlfriend again” they ask and wiggle their eyebrows. They might be short, annoying and stereotypical edgy gamer, but they are still one of the closest persons to me. They have helped me through a lot, and still are here when I need support. I laugh a bit and scratch my neck awkwardly, I guess I forgot to tell my other friends about my break up.. “Actually, I’m single again. Lilac left me, uh. idk, like a week or two ago. I was late because I don’t control the train system”, “Train system? Where do you live now? And about time, Lilac is a bitch anyways..” Drew, the friend I have been talking with since I came here..  “Yeah, uh. It’s pretty complicated, but I live with some friends.” I say and hope they don’t question me anymore. “Hm, kk, cool. Ayo! ADS IS HERE, LET'S GET MOVING. We are going to get some food from, I don't know. Mike is choosing this time.” Drew explains and takes a sip of their monster energy drink, I still have no idea why they like monster energy… There’s like 10 of us and we all get walking to what I assume is a.. Mcdonalds, the same one I work at..
         Even when we get our food, I stay close to Drew and they keep talking about random stuff, not always to me but people around us too. But everything is fine, I keep drinking my basic coca cola, since I just ate breakfast anyways.. “Ads, you have a crush on someone?” Drew asks and I almost choke on my drink, that came out of nowhere- “Ooooooo~ so you do. Tell me about her~” I cough a bit and try to calm my breathing, but before I get to say anything Drew is at it again. “Hey guys, guess what! Adam already has someone in mind when he just broke up-”, “Drew stop, I do not.” Now I remember why I don’t hang out with Drew so often anymore. They are so chaotic and so into drama that it feels toxic when it’s really just me being a coward.
        Our group has been separated to a few tables since there aren't big enough tables to fit 10 people. After I got Drew to calm down and keep talking with others on our table. From my spot I can see well to the door to see who enters and who leaves, but at the same time there is a Window next to me so I can distract myself from the weird topics Drew is talking about. “Uhh, Can I get a chicken salad, and a small coke? n....” Not hearing everything, I look up to see the person who I heard ordering their salad. “Drew hide me. fast.” I say and Drew looks at me confused because I interrupted their sentence. Drew looks at the guy who’s at the cashier waiting. “Who’s that? He’s hot as fuck.” Drew says when he looks back at me, while I’m sliding down the couch like chair I’m sitting on, trying to hide myself.. I listen a bit to what others are saying and others from the group are saying basically the same thing..  “That’s Chris..” I mutter, I guess Drew didn’t hear because he looks at me with an annoyed look on his face. “That’s Chris, I know him.” I answer a bit louder and Drew makes a small ‘oh’ sound, and now i know that I shouldn’t have reacted to Chris at all..
     Drew has a devil-ish smile on his face and he stands up. “HEY CHRIS, COME HERE!” Drew yells and sits back down. I can just imagine the pure confusion on Chris’s face. I sit back up normally and keep drinking my coke and looking out of the window. The whispers are getting louder, so annoying. They don’t even know that Chris is still a minor and they are saying disgusting things about him.. “Adam, is that your crush Drew was talking about, your face is as red as the guy’s hair..” one of the girls at my table says in a sweet tone, “No. He’s not.” I think I sounded rude, the girl looks a bit offended and sad, but for now, I just don't care. “Addy I don’t think that’s a good way to talk to an innocent girl, now is it.” oh fuck..
___
AN: haha. coincident? I think yes, no, maybe.