He's wearing the leather again.

"Oh my..." I breathe, I'm only halfway out of my dress but I completely freeze when I see him, he looks even hotter closer up.

"You really do like this, Hmm?" He smirks.

I nod my head and smirk back, "I fucking love it." I practically growl.

He nods and smirks back, "I fucking love you." He says, he pushes my dress to the floor and then picks me up, carrying me upstairs.

Thank god he has an annex where his mum and sister are staying, because they definitely would have heard my squeals, excited squeals.

He puts me down in front of the large mirror in our bedroom and turns me to face it, slowly peeling off my underwear, making me watch as he does.

I bite down on my lip, looking at him as he stands behind me, moving his hands up and down the sides of my body before moving one to cover my breast, gently squeezing and needing the flesh, I moan and he teases my nipple with his finger tips.

"So sensitive..." he breathes.

I nod and push myself back against him, I can feel him through the leather of his trousers, he's hard and ready.

I moan again as he leans down and kisses my neck, such at the skin there up and down my neck to my jaw, right up to the spot behind my ear.

"Fuck....Harry." I moan out, feeling his hands slide down my stomach and between my legs, rubbing at the sensitive skin there, I can feel my knees weaken as he does, he slowly moves his fingers over me, around and around getting faster every time but it's not enough, I need so much more.

"Please." I beg and lean back against him letting him continue, "more."

He gives me what I'm asking for, sliding his fingers inside of me while he continues rubbing over my clit with his thumb, my legs feel like jelly, I can feel my climax taking over, already.

I cry out as I release around his fingers, my eyes screwed shut, "fuck, fuck, fuck." I moan and pant slightly.

"Fucking hell, your noises." He moans, and removes his fingers from me, I nearly climax again as I watch him put his fingers in his mouth, one by one.

"Holy fuck..." I breathe and turn around to face him.

He shakes his head and smirks as he turns me back around, I watch him unzip his trousers and slip them down just enough to release himself, he's keeping the suit on, oh my god.

I moves me slightly, I have to lean forward and lean my hands against the mirror, he grips my hips and slowly pushes inside, it's so intense. I can feel every bit of him.

"Oh, oh god Harry..." I moan, he moans at the same time, his fingers tightening around my hips while he moves himself in a out of me, almost pulling right out before slamming himself back in, "fuck...I feel like I'm already close."

"Not yet my girl, fuck baby hold on. I need to feel you for a long time."

I nod and hold myself steady against the mirror, moving my hips to meet his movements.

"I'm the luckiest fucker in the world tonight." He moans out, tilting his head back as he picks up the pace, finding a way to move deeper inside of me, my body is body limp, Harry is doing all of the hard work here. He leans forward ands kisses all down my back, gently kisses that contradict his rough movements inside of me.

"Fuck...fuck I love you." I cry out.

"Mmm baby, I...I'm close. Fuck."

I nod and watch him through the mirror as he reaches his climax and releases inside of me, his body shakes and his eyes and mouth go wide.

My body shakes and I release at exactly the same time, our moans fill the room, our panting in sync.

"My...god." He breathes as I nod, still watching him through the mirror.

"I love you." I say again and turn myself around, kissing him passionately.

More Than A Melody (H.S) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें