04 | Oh no, Kugisaki

"Here they go again

"Here they go again."

Maki takes off her glasses. It was so early in the morning, with Gojo and Geto's class barely even starting yet, but she's already done with everyone's shit.

Before the bell rang, students were either chilling or studying outside to kill some time. Their little group was huddled under a tree, trying to get some shade.

"Uuuuuggggghhhh.." Y/N groans, rolling around the grass which tickles her skin from underneath her uniform,

"I miss Toge already!" She whines.

Of course, despite the boy being athletic and having a healthy body, he had to stay home due to food poisoning.

Okkotsu chuckles, joining the girl on the ground. Though instead of laying down, he only sits beside her.

"Message him. Maybe with a little begging he'd actually come to school." Maki snorts.

Kugisaki snickers, "You can go please Toge-kun! Come back to school!" She mimicks a high pitched voice.

Y/N and the others visibly cringe.

"Nobara, what the.." Maki covers her mouth to stop a laugh from spilling out.

"Ew, Kugisaki."

"Please never do that again."

The brown haired girl frowns, heat rising to her cheeks due to embarrassment "Hey! It wasn't that bad!"

Fushiguro deadpans, "It is."

As the two started their little banter with Itadori making sure they weren't throwing hands and getting violent, Okkotsu places his attention onto Y/N.

She peacefully stares up the blue sky, showing off her pretty E/C eyes as she watched the clouds.

His heart wanted to explode.

With a small smile, Okkotsu gently brushes the hairs on her forhead, making Y/N look up at him in surprise.

"Yes, Yuta?"

He shakes his head.

"Nothing. Continue being pretty."

'Please don't say that..'

The compliment came with a sharp pain shot to her chest. Okkotsu didn't know how but his mere presence is affecting the girl in so many ways.

She's definitely catching feelings. Fast.

"Stop, idiot." Y/N shyly covers her face, peeking through her fingers to look at Okkotsu.

He raises a brow out of amusement, "Stop what?"

"Mfmfnmdhmd.." She muffles her words using her hand, making Okkotsu chuckle at her behaviour.

"Hey, didn't i tell you not to hide your face?" He grabs Y/N's wrist, gently pulling them away from her face.