05 | Debate

"You two look

"You two look.."

"Dead?"

Fushiguro finishes Itadori's sentence for him, making the pink haired boy chuckle.

Both Y/N and Kugisaki went to school together. They have bags under their eyes and it seems like only the coffee they were currently drinking is the only thing that's keeping them awake. Barely.

"Shut the fuck up." Kugisaki frowns, a little pissed.

"I told you.. We should've never stayed so late.." Y/N groans.

Itadori snorts. Being the good kouhai that he is, the boy grabs Y/N's arm before slinging it over his shoulder. She looked like she's going to drop to the ground and sleep there.

Y/N huffs, "Itadori, put me down. I can stand on my own."

"I just wanna help!"

"Hey, what's happening here?"

The three first years, plus the sleepy Y/N, turns to where the voice came from.

As if the H/C haired girl regained all of her energy, her eyes widen at the sight of a grinning Inumaki. She quickly hands her coffee over to Fushiguro and in an instant, she tackles him into a tight hug.

"You dumbass!" She scolds, keeping her voice low, "That's what you get for not being able to control your damn hunger!"

"My body's just different, okay?!" Inumaki defends, placing a hand on her back as he returns the embrace.

The girl rolls her eyes, "Who the hell goes back to eat bad sushi? I thought you were smart, Toge. Yuta got sick and you still decided to eat there."

"Me?" Okkotsu chuckles.

Y/N pulls away from the hug, now sticking her tongue out at the dark haired male, "Yes, you."

"Inumaki! You're here!"

Inumaki frowns, seeing Fushiguro's unimpressed expression while Itadori showed the complete opposite. Kugisaki, however, yawns.

"Did everyone really miss me that much?" he ask, scratching his cheek with his finger.

"Yeah." Okkotsu answers, "Y/N missed you oh so much." he teases, grabbing the girl by the arm before putting her in a headlock.

Y/N's cheeks heats up, "What the..?! Let go, Yuta!"

It wasn't her first time being this close to him, but if it's being displayed for everyone entering the school to see, then Y/N was getting a little embarassed.

Kugisaki's eyes soften as she watched her seniors playful banter.

'She really does like him, huh?' The brown haired girl thought. now that she thought about it, Y/N was hiding her feelings so well. If it weren't for her breakdown and rants last night, Kugisaki wouldn't be able to tell that the girl's crushing on her best friend.