"It will be all right in the future."

    Shen Yuan asked,

    "Brother Zhuo, don't you like boys? Girls are so many and beautiful. Brother Zhuo is better for girls." After

    Shen Yuan said these words, he I feel that my body's reaction is even more uncomfortable, and the eyes are blurred.

    Of course, this kind of discomfort also spread to every corner of his soul.

    Who knows, Zall Saint suddenly hugged him tightly.

    "Boys, girls, there is a big gap, I know. I don't have to ask for a girl, don't cry."

    "It's not necessarily a girl?"

    Shen Yuan seemed to have planted a new kind of fire in his heart, which was quietly burning.

    He was stunned.

    It turned out that there was a boy in Zall Saint's option...

    He was such a good man, rich and powerful, why not find a girl, Shen Yuan couldn't understand at breakfast.

    "The hukou has already been processed. It may be two days later that you will have to go back. Although I know you are afraid to go home, this is the last time. When the hukou enters my Zhuo's house, unless I fall down , In the future, no one can bully you."

    His heartbeat suddenly accelerated again, and Shen Yuan raised his head to look at Zall Saint's chin, a little lost.

    He was really in a daze. For a moment, it seemed that he couldn't tell which one he was. The drow saint in front of him was so attractive.

    The drow saint in the past always gently rejected Shen Mingyuan, even if Shen Mingyuan liked him so much.

    "I like you, only death can stop this liking."

    Shen Mingyuan said this sentence.

    But Shen Mingyuan is no longer there, and Shen Yuan doesn't understand why his body still has such a good affection for Saint Zall.

    Shen Yuan leaned in the arms of Zall Saint, listening to his heartbeat, a warm sense of happiness spread throughout his body.

    Obsession...

    These two words suddenly rushed into Shen Yuan's mind.

    Yes, it is the obsession, the obsession of the soul, the obsession of the body, and the object of obsession is the drow saint.

    Shen Mingyuan's obsession with Zall Saint did not dissipate, so...

    "I will accompany you to walk around during the day?"

    "Okay."

    Having figured out something, Shen Yuan readily agreed to Zall Saint's proposal.

    Zall Sheng smiled with satisfaction. He could feel that the attitude of the boy in his arms had changed and became more comfortable, right?

    After being hugged by Zall Saint for a long time, Shen Yuan used the excuse to go to the bathroom. In the bathroom, he looked at himself in the mirror.

    "Shen Mingyuan, what are you going to do? It's not that I have to get into your shell, nor do I want to, I am innocent. I stayed in the 21st century, and suddenly came here. I felt like one in my heart. I don't want to think about it."

    Shen Yuan thought about it.

    Turning on the faucet, patted his face with cold water, and raised his head to face the mirror. Shen Yuan still had no choice but to think of a way, but he couldn't think of a way.

    He is not yet familiar with this world, he has not even been out of the door by himself.

    It is a good thing that Zall Saint is good to him. With this backing, it is also good to do things. Now that Zall Saint has a good impression of himself, he certainly cannot refuse.

    In the past, Shen Mingyuan loved Zhuoer Sheng so much. He never shy away from seeing people. It is normal for men in this world to like men, because there are too few women.

    He had confessed openly, although he was rejected, but this infatuation is definitely a lesson from the sun and the moon.

    But now Zall Saint has a good impression of him, and he says no, he doesn't like it anymore, then... Isn't that saying that he was lying to others before? False feelings?

    No, from a rational point of view, Zall Saint cannot be offended either.

    I don’t have anything. The only thing he has is the Saint Drow. If even the Saint Drow is lost, what else does he have?

    After analyzing it again, Shen Yuan became even more entangled. He couldn't lose, couldn't offend, he still had to rely on Saint Zall...

    Looking at himself in the mirror, he really wanted to curse.

    If Shen Mingyuan had survived, he would fly with joy now, right?

    The person who likes finally likes himself a little bit.

    What a joy this is.

    Drying the water drops on his face, Shen Yuan left the bathroom.

    "Let's go?"

    Zall Saint saw him coming out, waved at him, Shen Yuan nodded, and walked over.

    Zall Sheng said that he would take him to Holographic City, the Holographic City that he mentioned last time, he thinks Shen Yuan likes playing games.

    Want to make Shen Yuan happy.