And there is a small bunny sitting in the middle holding a simple rose of those chocolates and the bunny looks like this. 

 (Pictures not mine, thei are from google search)

"Aw... Taehyung, Thank You. This is really sweet." Jungkook said happily looking at the chocolates. He already start to grab the smaller ones and start eating them. 

"I'm glad you like them" Taehyung said with a smile. 

"You know That I'm a sweet tooth Tae. Always does and look at this little guy. He looks so cute~" Jungkook said talking about the little bunny. 

"Just like you Koo~" Taehyung said with a smile and Jungkook blush and smile. 

"Uhm... Koo... I came here to asked... are you free today?" Taehyung said nervously and Jungkook nod. 

"So... uhm... Ca-can I asked you to-to go on a date wi-with me?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook was surprised. 

"Wha-what!?" Jungkook said. 

"Go on a date with me!" Taehyung said bowing nervously and Jungkook blush. 

"Su-sure... Le-let me ju-just get ready." Jungkook said and run to his bed room leaving a Happy Taehyung. 

Jungkook close the door of his room and felt his heart wanting to get out from his body because of how loud its beating. "Oh My bunnies... I'm-I'm going to a date with Kim Taehyung... I'm going to a date with Kim Taehyung... I'M GOING TO A DATE WITH KIM TAEHYUNG.... why do I felt like screaming in happiness!?" Jungkook thought.  He look at the bouquet in his hand and smile at how cute and sweet it look. He chuckled happily. He placed the bouquet in the table and decided to get dressed make sure to comb his hair perfectly and make hisself presentable for the first date he would have. 

He look at hisself in the mirror and smile. "Do your best Jungkookie~" Jungkook said before he smile and walk out of his room to see Taehyung who's sitting in the couch.