When his parents like you more than his own girlfriend part 3

I opened the door. And it was y/n. I greeted her.
Y/n POV
I entered the house and ms.kim and mr.kim greeted me. Then I looked at a girl she suddenly locked her hand to teahung's hand like a married couple. I felt jealous and angry at the same time. Then ms.kim said.

Ms kim: she is a slut. Dont worry teahung is yours. And dont pay attention to that slut bitch girl.
Mr.kim: yeah she is right. Clara is a slut and a bitch.

But when I saw her she was looking like familiar but I shrugged it of. Then I looked at teahung he didnt even glance at me. And he was silent.

Teahung POV
Y/n entered the house. My parents greeted her. Then she looked at me but I didnt and I kept silent. (Teahung be like: i cant understand what people are saying ok jokes a part now let's continue the story)

Time skip
At dinning table

Clara : who is this slut teahung.
Y/n :bitch I am not slut like you. I am a normal person.
Clara : oh shut the fuck up bitch
Y/n :you shut the fuck up bitch.
Time skip
Y/n : Ms.kim I am going now. Its late.
Ms.kim: Y/n plz dont go. And call me mom not ms.kim
You : but ms.kim how can I call you mom. I am not your daught-
Clara : yes you are not her daughter cause I am so stop calling her mom. I'll call her mom.
Ms kim: shut the fuck up clara. You cannot be my daughter and besides I will not make a girl who is a slut. Only y/n can call me mother. You piece of shit clara.
Clara just rolled her eyes.

We all talked about some random stuffs. Teahung was silent like a teacher said that dont talk.
Ms kim: y/n my daughter do you still love him.
I just kept silent then clara spoke.
Clara : ofcourse not teahung loves me not her.
Ms.kim: did I asked you.
Clara : whatever but teahung loves me. Yes baby you loves me. She asked to him but he didnt said anything. We were trying to hold are laughs.
Clara: shut the fuck up slut.
Y/n : look who is talking. The girl who fuckes boys every night.
Teahung POV
Suddenly I came to reality and heard about the statement y/n said. I asked clara.
Teahung: is it true Clara
Clara : n- no I- its n- not t- true b- babe
Y/n : then why are you slutrring.
Teahung: get out clara.
Clara: but bab-
Teahung: I SAID GET OUT BITCH.
Clara cryingly left the house.
Y/n POV
Suddenly teahung grabbed my hand and dragged me to his room.
Y/n : wha-
Teahung smashed his lips to mine before I could say something. But I  truly misses his lips.
Teahung: I am so sorry y/n. Lets get back together. I love you
Y/n: I also love you.

THE END

Thanks for reading my story. Thanks again  and bye bye armyy 💜💜💜💜