🌞Chapter 34🌻

🌞🌻
🔞

"U-Ugh..." Gulf moaned, but it was already over. "You know I hate that!"

"But it's so much faster."

"Yeah. I guess..."

When he thought of how long it had taken him to get to the forest from Mew's room, he couldn't argue. Mew set him down and started undressing him.

"Hmm? We're already in the bathroom."

He thought they had returned to the bedroom, but they were in the large bathroom that had a spacious dressing room and comfy sofa.

"No sense in taking detours."

"I guess you're right."

Mew laughed as he undressed Gulf.

"You know, I'd only give you this type of service."

"But you akways act like you have so much fun doing it."

"Because it is fun."

It was true---Mew always had a wonderful time undressing Gulf. Sometimes he would be so impatient he'd caress any exposed skin he saw.

Right now he was kissing his naked chest, and his hands were slipping down to his pants.

"Mmm..." Gulf moaned as he felt Mew's hands on his ass.

"I'll get you some black clothes next..or maybe dark blue or red..."

"I have too many clothes already."

"They're all white. I'll get you some other colors. It'll make it more fun to undress you."

Gulf didn't know if he could keep up. Itbwas true that he'd gotten used to sex with Mew, but sometimes he still felt strange doing it.

Finally Mew finished undressing him, and carried him into the next room which housed a large bathtub. It was beautiful and Gulf was really fond of it. It was a large, luxurious bathtub like you'd see in a hotel. Flower petals floated in the water. The fragrant odor stimulated his senses.

They faced each other in the bathtub. Gulf on Mew's lap. Unable to control his steadily rising body temperature any longer, he returned Mew's kiss.

They kissed over and over again and touched each other's chest. Gulf's nipples stood erect from the stimulation.

Mew had taught him that his entire body was an erogenous zone. Every time Mew's fingers touched him, pleasure raced through him.

Mew reached down and caressed his asshole and stuck one finger. Gulf took it happily. "Mmm."

He didn't resist one bit. He knew how much pleasure it gave him to have Mew's fingers inside of him now.

Even when he put two fingers in, all he did was moan with pleasure. Though Mew hadn't even touched Gulf's penis yet, it was already completely hard.

As Mew thrust his fingers in more deeply and caressed his inner walls, Gulf's hips pressed up against Mew's cock.

He wanted to come. He wanted Mew inside of him. Incubi's bodies were weak against pleasure.

"M-Mew..." he called his name, unable to take it anymore.

"What's wrong?"

"P-Please...hurry." Gulf repeated over and over again.

He wanted to come so badly he couldn't stand it.

"Do you want me?"

"Yes..." Gulf breathed, and Mew kissed him.

After kissing for a while, making Gulf writhe even more. Mew licked his earlobe and said. "Tell me you love me."

"I love...you." Gulf panted.

"Are you sure?"

"Y-Yes..." in the heat of the moment, he could be completely honest. He didn't try to think.

Mew nodded, satisfied at his answer, and then smiled at him. "Next time I'll make you say it when you're not in ecstacy," he said, nibbling at Gulf's neck.

The sensation of Mew's teeth sinking into his neck made his whole body stiffen, but then Mew licked it until no pain remained.

"Mm-mm..."

Gulf moaned. "I-I love you...please hurry!" he yelled, and clung onto Mew.

Mew took out his finger and shoved his whole cock into him at once.

"Aaaahhh!"

The momemt Mew entered him, Gulf screamed and came.

"Damn, you're such an adorable incubus."

Mew waited to start moving his hips until Gulf relaxed.

"W-Wait," Gulf said, but then changed his mind.

"N-No, more, more!"

His moans of ecstasy reverberated through the bathroom.

TBC