Ultimate Pass

I lay in my bed, looking up at the ceiling. I watch the shadows created by the glimmering card and the fan blades chase each other around the room. I pull the covers off of me, kicking my legs over the side. I sit up and hold my arms in the air, breathing in deeply.

I notice the card looks slightly brighter than it did last night.
Y/n: "Ahhhhh I slept like a fuckin' rock"

I stretch and let my arms fall onto the fluff of the comforter. I look down and hold my head briefly, then reach over and turn on the lamp that sits on the bedside table. I shove myself off the bed and plant my feet. I yawn loudly, starting to walk around out of the room, the contents of the envelope still on my mind from the night prior. I turn back and walk over to it. I pull it out of its place, and blink several times as it's luminescence overpowers my newly awoken eyes. I eventually squint to analyze it. It's about the size of a credit card, just a bit longer. On one side, it reads "K/DA Ultimate Pass" and is signed by the five themselves. The other side explains what it and it's possessor are entitled to. I skim over it and catch the words "24 Hours", "Tour", and of course "And More!".

Y/n: "I know them.. I bet this is worth a lot."
I mean I've heard a couple of their songs, and they're pretty good too. I also know that k/da is particularly popular.. so what do I do?

I smirk, then flip it once in my hand and set it back down on the bedside table.
Y/n: "I need to eat first."

I walk out to the kitchen and the lights brighten themselves as I enter the hallway. I open the fridge without thinking, and promptly frown, seeing as there is nothing. I take a moment to retrieve my phone and sit back down at the kitchen table, ordering chicken and waffles from a highly rated restaurant nearby. The app gives me about thirty-five minutes until delivery. I sigh, then walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower. I brought my own soaps and such. It certainly woke me up, and was even a bit relaxing. I run wet fingers through my hair to make it look presentable after I hop out. I fold my previously worn clothes into a pile at the end of my bed, and put on a pair of blued pants, a dark red t shirt, and a black hoodie. I sheath my favorite knife and slide under my belt, like an appendix carry. If my shirt were pulled down, no one would know it was there. You never know when you'd need it.. Just as I'm finished I hear a knock at the door. I walk out to the front and peer through the peephole. A man stands there with a thermal bag. It displays "Uber Eats" in big green letters on the sides. I open the door quickly, almost surprising him.

Y/n: "Good morning."

???: "You too, I must say I agree with your choice of food."

Y/n: "Chicken and waffles go hard."

???: "Haha, they do."
He nods and the corners of his mouth fail to hide a smile.

Y/n: "Have a good one, then."
He hands me a plastic bag, and walks off. I shut the door and set it down on the table, tipping him well. I finish breakfast swiftly, the time "10:47" on my phone making me do everything a bit quicker. I grab everything I think I need for that day and I'm about to head out but-
Shoot, I can't forget.
I grab the envelope and take it with me.

I leave my apartment and walk into the hall, following signs on the wall until I find myself in a lounge. Leather couches surround a TV playing a local news station. Several people that are sitting around a coffee table have a conversation. I ignore them and go to the counters on the opposite wall which have brewing machines for tea and coffee as well as a rack with presumably freshly baked pastries and goods. I make myself some coffee and throw a single creamer in, sipping it as I walk the halls back to the elevators. I push the button for bottom floor, and walk into the lobby a moment later. I turn the corner and see the front desk with Laney behind it, greeting another man with quite a large amount of luggage. I walk slowly to give them some time, and see the man walk off in a direction away from me. I wave my hand at her.