Mitchell Keyes Blue team general: chapter 1 2567 A.D.

As I break into a run, everything slows down. I hear my muffled footsteps on the glass-like surface, transleucant, but with a shade as black as night. I then jump into the air, pull out my baton, and break it in half. The holographic shematics begin to appear. As my newly formed automobile falls to the ground, a beam of white light flies from the end of my bike and I think: I'm on the Grid.

I call out to my team "Chris, Noah, your'e with Jeremy." I then call out to Jeremy "Jeremy, you will be with Chris and Noah. head into the lower levels and look for enemy soldiers there." I then call out to my last squadmate, Kyler " your'e my eyes, only engage if neccesary."

As we split up, I activate my custom weapon, a broad-tipped spear. the spearhead lights up as I scrape it across the surface of the grid while I'm making a turn. "Kyler, you got a target?" I get back a "yup, I got one, three kilos north." I veer towards the marked position, balancing my spear like a lance, and prepare for my approach.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hey guys this is my first story on wattpad, so tell me what you think