The Neverending Song

WalkingNightFlufff

I don't know wut you did, but you must have done SOMEthing because I got inspired just by talkin to you-

Bakugou hummed as he stalked Momo from far away. He silently stalked her as she became lost and wandered behind a building. He pulled out a club from behind his back and hit her on her head, not hard enough to kill her. He chained her up in a room entirely checkered black and white. There was a table right in the middle with a music player on it. Katsuki pressed 'play' as he walked out of the door, leaving Momo with the music. (The song that's played is the one above the title)

Momo awoke to the sound of the music, immediately struggling, all while being horrified by the music. Her quirk did not work, and the chains were seemingly unbreakable. She could not get out, and she began to despair. Days and days passed, while she had nothing to do but listen to that song all day and night, slowly driving her insane. After a week, Bakugou skipped in with a knife.

He carved the lyrics to the song into her stomach, enjoying her screams. He smiled that chilling smile, the one that flashes into his victims eyes right before they die because of him. One day about a month later, Momo managed to get one hand out of the chains.

She tried to hide it, but it was obvious, and Katsuki found it quite amusing. "Cheating in the game means losing the game~" he purred, before walking out while STILL humming that song.

Momo's mind began to slowly drop into madness, a little bit of her sanity chipping off every time that damned song started again.

One day, that final bit broke away. She went insane, sitting there with that heckin music. Bakugou stopped bringing her food, but she didn't notice. She eventually died of hunger, her heart stopping at the exact same moment the music finally stopped.

of course Bakugou was upset. After all, his pawn had died. Oh well, there's still the rest of that useless class.

(Yeah this was rushed, sorry it was so short and sucked)