I'm baaack~

Bakugou was exposed for bullying deku, then everyone made his life hell. He was then kidnapped, and it's been a year since then. He was announced dead. But what happens when something changes all that.... They go to train and something happens....

Y'all, I literally just dreamed  this and realized it would be a good plot, NO JOKE. I'm really proud of it. There is cursing, and this ain't for kids.

3rd person POV

Deku and Todoroki were training together when they heard a loud crash. They ran toward to others to see... Villains everywhere.. and in front of them all was Toga, Shagaraki, Dabi, Kurogiri, and.. Bakugou. He looked very different, but it was definitely him. His hair was no longer spikey, but messy and grimy. His teeth were now sharp, like Kirishima's, and his irises were dialated like crazy. He was smiling, perhaps a little TOO widely to be genuin. His clothing was tattered and spattered with blood, and he was wearing bandages over his eye. The bakutitties were GONE ( A moment of silence for the bakutitties 😭), and he was way skinnier, paler, and crazy looking.

I drew this myself, it heckin suck but like whatever

"W-what happened to you Kacchan?!" stuttered deku, breaking the deafening silence

"W-what happened to you Kacchan?!" stuttered deku, breaking the deafening silence. "Why not show them what we did Bakugou~" Said Shigaraki with his weird - cat looking ass that murdered the Bakutitties T^T.

Bakugou took of the bandages over his eye to reveal.... scars. 50 of them. He finally talked, but he sounded much more like Toga's voice instead of his before the kidnapping. "For each week you didn't rescue me... They gave me a cut... after 20, I realized you weren't coming. After 30 more, I gave in. A full year. That's how long I was trapped. It was torture." Toga giggled her creepy laugh. "Well Baku channnn, since we're so nice, we'll let you choose who to kill first~ The one that ruined your life~" she pointed at deku "The one that betrayed you the most~" She pointed at Kirishima "Orrr" She pointed at All Might and Aizawa" Your precious teachers~" She handed him a knife, and stepped back. A second later Bakugou was on top of deku being held back by Aizawa's scarf.