Give Me a Minute

Pov: Donald J. Trump

          I woke up sweaty and blushing. I was kind of sad that I woke up, and didn't get to know more about what was happening in my dream. Although I didn't really know why I was dreaming about such a thing, I still enjoyed my dream ... a little too much actually. I got up and got ready for the day starting with my makeup. I like to wear it in a more natural way. I only use orange color correcter as foundation, and I usually set it with translucent powder. Then I started getting dressed. Putting on my white button up is always a struggle, because it's white and I don't want to get my makeup on it. After successfully doing that, I put on a black suit and a red tie. I look in my mirror to make sure I am ready for the day, only to realize that i'd been smiling throughout my whole morning routine. 'I wonder if Y/N would like this outfit,' I thought. I shook my head trying to ignore what I was thinking. I shouldn't be thinking like that since I only just met them. 

          I walked out my door and down the hall as usual. I got breakfast and sat down at my big dining room table with more than ten chairs (since i'm rich, and i'm in this position because my dad gave me a teensy weensy little loan of 1 million dollars) even though I know I never have any company at my house. Most people don't like me, even Mike Pence. Ever since he told me he had a great time being vice president alongside of me, and I responded 'ew that's gay,' he never talked to me again. And after I lost the reelection Melania doesn't talk to me. People have told me that she is only with me for the money, but I really don't think so. Yet here I am all alone at my ginormous table eating once again. I wonder what I did wrong.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

POV: You ; )                                                                                                                                                                   

          You wake up with a grin on your face as you get out of bed. You start to feel that today is going to be a really great day. You look in the mirror, grinning wider than before, and get dressed in a nice outfit. You then head down for breakfast at the hotel like most people did while staying. This hotel is known for its immaculate dishes all around the clock. Since you have time, you order some delicious blueberry pancakes, topped with gooey maple syrup, a little square of butter, and some fresh fruit. You turn around and register that all the tables have at least one person. You get anxious, stopping in your tracks, looking from left to right. You end up sitting with the person from the room beside you. You always hear them banging against the walls, constantly giving you migraines. But you can't help but wonder what they're doing in there. You sit, keeping your distance, and eating your breakfast. They finally see you once you sit down, frowning, as they get up and toss their full plate of food into the trash. You don't really care though, because now you get the whole table to yourself. Once you are done, you head out into the big, red apple to see what shops they have. You walk around town shopping for a couple of hours. When you look at your Jitterbug Flip2 to check the time, you realize it is around 2:30 pm. It is already past lunch and you aren't that hungry, since breakfast was so filling. So you decide to just skip lunch.                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

          You walk into a store that looks pretty fancy. You look all around the store, looking at all the cool stuff, but nothing deemed good enough to buy. That's what you think, until you find this really cute minion shirt that says 'bello' on it. You look at the price, and it seems kind of pricey, but you really like it. You take in your surroundings and see a dressing room. You walk in, locking the door behind you, and then change into it. It fits perfectly, and when you come out you think to yourself, 'I mean I haven't really spent that much money since I've been here'. "That settles it!" you say out loud, all cheery. You then lift your hand up to your mouth, and start feeling your cheeks warm up. You can't believe you just said that out loud! You feel a wave of embarrassment fill your body, but you shake it off (like the Taylor Swift song). You then look around the store again to see if you can find anything else you want to purchase, but find nothing. So you pay and leave, walking out of the store with your new shirt. You head to the park like yesterday, but this time it's dark outside. 'I wonder if he'll be here again today' you think. You can't get your mind off that hot and mysterious man, Donald.