Lunch with a Crunch

POV: You ; )

          You wake up rubbing your eyes seeing the bright sunshine through the sheer and cheap hotel curtains. You grab your phone off of the night stand beside the bed to check the time. "OH MY GOD!" You shout in surprise seeing the time. You then get up realizing you never changed out of your clothes from last night. So you walk over to the closet where you keep your clothes, and pick out a nice outfit to wear for the day. You slip into your tight, ripped American Eagle jeans, and Hollister T-shirt with a puca shell necklace to top it all off. After you change, you head out to the dining area where a few people are finishing up breakfast. You decide to eat a little something before you head out of the hotel since it's a little late, and you haven't eaten yet. Then you walk out of the hotel to be met with cool, fresh air, and the bright sun in your face. The sun is so bright, you can't help but squint at it. You decide to walk around town today to get an idea of what it looks like where you are staying for now, especially since you've only really seen it at night. 

          Walking around for hours, you decide to take a break and eat lunch. You walk up to a nearby food truck and make your order, and then walk to a nearby park, and sit on a bench in the shade. While eating you look around at the beautiful scenery as people walk by. There are many people eating food, children swinging and sliding on the playground equipment. You see couples happily holding hands, and can't help but feel lonely. But after a few minutes of sitting there, you notice someone start to run up to you. You look at them as they run, looking like a hot lifeguard off of some movie, every movement in slow motion. They stop their feet right in front of you and say "Aren't you that person from last night?" 

"Y-yes I am." You say staring once again at the orange man. 

"May I sit with you?" He asks.

 "U-uhhhh s-sure." You say with a shaky breath, trying not to seem nervous. He takes a seat beside you. 

"Such a beautiful view isn't it?" He asks. 

"Yeah," you answer. A few minutes later after finishing your lunch you both talk to each other on the bench. After a while you realize neither of you had ever mentioned your names, so you nervously ask, "H-hey do you mind telling me your name?" 

He looks at you smiling, "Oh my name is Donald!" He says with a cheery tone. 

"Oh c-cool my name is Y/N!" You say nervously. 

He then takes your hands and places them in his, "That's a beautiful name." He says as you can start to feel the heat spread on your face once again. You try to look away to avoid eye contact, but fail. He puts his hand on your chin, and directs your face back where it was, forcing you to make eye contact with him. He looks into your eyes "You don't have to be so nervous." He says with a smirk on his face. You think to yourself, 'H-He's right why am I so nervous right now?' He takes his hands away from you, loosing the warm sensation that you felt when they where touching. He then reaches for his phone. "Oh, I am so sorry but I must go, I have a meeting to attend to." He says. You smile watching him run off to his meeting, noticing the dark sweat marks imprinted onto his suit. 'Wow, must be an important meeting,' you think to yourself. 'Whelp, I guess I better get back to my hotel anyway, it's getting late.' Once again, you walk back to the hotel and into your room, resting your head on that same comfy pillow from before. You start to drift off into a dream that replays the same conversation you had with Donald today. You were so happy to have finally formally met him.