Chapter 3: You Deserve It

Omniscient
Manhattan, New York
Tuesday, February 16th
9:15 a.m.

Onika smiled at the tight embrace Beyoncé had her in, and got more comfortable when Beyoncé tightened the grip. She pulled Onika closer, burying her face in Onika's neck.

"Go back to sleep." Beyoncé mumbled.

Onika bit her lip before shutting her eyes again. She got comfortable as Beyoncé pushed up against her to get closer. Beyoncé loved the way Onika fit into her body. The first night of sleeping with her, and she felt like she didn't ever wanna go back to what she was used to.

About twenty minutes later, Onika reached over to grab her phone to see what time it was. 9:37 is what the time read.

"Beyoncé let me go." She patted Beyoncé's thigh, but she wasn't moving. "I have to pee babe."

"Give me five more minutes." She pushed up against Onika again.

"I have to pee."

Beyoncé sucked her teeth and rolled over again, letting Onika get up to go use the bathroom. Onika didn't even get to be in the bathroom for 2 minutes, and Beyoncé was sitting on the floor on her knees in front of her.

"Bey.. I'm peeing babe." Onika ran her hand down Beyoncé's face then held her chin. "Go lay back down."

"I miss you, come back to bed. We can get up later. I know you're about to try to get up."

"You miss me already?"

"You done peeing?"

"Leave. I'm coming."

Beyoncé didn't budge. Onika shrugged her shoulders and wiped. She washed her hands and before she could even dry them, Beyoncé scooped her up, carrying her to the bed.

"Let's go back to sleep." She crawled on top of Onika, getting comfortable and making sure Onika wouldn't move.

Onika smiled at the big baby she had on top of her. Even though they were very sexual, Onika absolutely loved Beyoncé's company. She felt like Beyoncé was her equal and she loved that. Beyoncé had her sense of humor, her flirtatious spirit, and her free way of thinking.

Like she'd said before, Nessa did her thing with this one.

Almost three hours later, Beyoncé was still asleep. The clock on her wall read 12:46. She shook Beyoncé so she could wake up, but Beyoncé was comfortable.

"Babe get up. We have stuff to do today."

Beyoncé nodded her head slowly and rolled off of Onika. She laid there with her eyes open for a little bit before hopping up.

Onika watched her as she grabbed her phone and walked around the room, on a call. It sounded like she definitely had a plan for the day. She looked over at Onika with a half smile on her face before ending the call.

She walked over to Onika, leaning down to her ear. "Hop in the shower. Get it real hot for me."

Onika bit her lip and rolled off of the bed away from Beyoncé. She got in the shower and heard Beyoncé on the phone again. When Beyoncé finished her third phone call, she came in the bathroom and inside the shower behind Onika.