𝐈𝐈

I was laying in bed the next day watching movies minding my own business, stuck in my own world till my phone starts vibrating on my bedside table. I check my phone and see it's just a phone number no name. I curse my eyebrows and pick the phone up. "Hello?" I say. "Uh, hi is this Y/n, it's Jonathan," The voice on the other end of the screen says. "Oh, hey Jonathan," I answered smiling, I swear I could feel him grinning on the other end. "Hey, um, I was wondering would you like to hang out at your house?" He was saying. I smirk, "Ye, sure, I'll text you my address," I utter. "Sure," He noted. "Okay, bye Jonathan," I speak. "bye, Y/n," He says before hanging up. I squeal and jump up and down before my Colleen comes through my door. "Are you alright Y/n?" She asks concerned. "Oh, yes I am, I'm just hanging out with.." I take a pause. "A friend," I finish before she smirks widely. "A boy," She cooed. "N-no," I blush looking down. "Hey, it's okay, I'll leave you alone~" She teased before walking out slowly closing the door. I roll my eyes playfully before grabbing my phone typing my address to Jonathan.

I put on a hoodie and some jean shorts before there was a knock on the door. "I'LL GET IT!" I yelled running downstairs. I open the door and see Jonathan standing there with a grin. "Hey," I said smiling before letting him in. "Hey," He says returning the smile looking around. "Wanna watch a movie?" I ask. "Sure," I grab his hand before dragging him up my stairs that lead up to my room. I swear I saw him blush. When we get up to my room he looks around and sees how modern it is. "You modern huh?" He says as he sits next to me on my bed as I turn my tv on. "Yup," I say popping the 'p'. He nods before we both lean on my headboard. "What do you wanna watch?" I ask. "Anything would be nice," He shrugs. I end up putting 'Stand by me' on and we both looked like we were both enjoying it. When the movie was over I asked "Do you wanna do pranks around the neighborhood?" He smirks. "Hell yeah," I grin getting up stretching along with Jonathan. I quickly grab his hand again and drag him to the kitchen.

I go to the fridge and grab a pie and he pulls of a confused look on his face. "You'll see," I smirk pulling him with me going to the neighbor's house. I knock on their door and wait till they open the door. Once they open the door I take a step back getting ready, my neighbor who lives here is WEIRD. "Oh hello," She says as she sees me and Jonathan looking down she sees the pie. "Awe, sweets, are those for me?" She says putting a hand to her chest. "yup, all for you," I say trying to hold back my laughter. "You di-" She says before getting cut off by me throwing the pie in her face. "Bye fucker," I say breaking off in laughter with Jonathan before we both knock on everybody's doors running. Soon enough the whole neighborhood was yelling. Once we get to my house I jerk the door open as both of our stomachs hurting before we both fall on the floor. "Are you guys okay, what's with the yelling outside?" Hensley asks as she comes half-way down the stairs. "uh, n-nothing," I stutter as we both die down from laughing. "Uh, Hensley this is Jonathan," I introduce as we both get up from the floor.

"Hello Jonathan," Hensley smiles. "Hello, ma'am," He says returning the smile. "Please, call me Hensley," She says as he nods. "Call me if you need anything," She winks. "Oh, and Jonathan, you should have a sleepover tonight since it's getting dark," She observes. "No, it's okay, I don't want to intrude or anything," He remarks. "No, I insist," She posited. "Please Jonathan, it will be fun," I say grabbing onto his arm as she 'oos' leaving me and Jonathan red as a tomato. "Uh, sure," He says looking down at me. "Great, Y/n is it okay if the others come over then you both won't be alone?" She offers. "yeah, sure," I reply. "They'll sleep in the guest room, and, if you don't mind you and Y/n can share a bed since it's a double," She grins. "Y-yeah sure," He smiles blushing AGAIN. I giggle and pull him back upstairs to my room. "What does she mean by 'others'?" He asks. "My friends, I will introduce you to them, there's only two a boy which you should be friends with, and a girl who I'm best friends with," I say as he nods.

Just 5 minutes later my door opens and comes in were Jeremy and Jessica. "Omg, Jessica!" I say running up to her as she drops her bags to the floor. "Y/N!" She yells before we run towards each other falling to the floor. "You guys seen each other 3 days ago.." Jeremy says. "Wait, Jeremy?" Jonathan says. Jeremy turns around in shocked eyes and runs towards Jonathan. "JONATHAN!" He yells pulling in a hug. "You guys know each other?" I ask as me and Jessica get off of the floor. "uhuh, we met two years ago, surprising I still recognize him," Jeremy grins. "Well, then I only have to introduce you to Jeremy's girlfriend Jessica," I say pulling her into the picture as she blushes, "Jessica Thrombey," She says sticking her hand out for him to shake. "Jonathan Brandis," He says taking her hand. "The famous one from SeaQuest?" She asks. He nods gladly. "OMG! Y/N YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU MET JONATHAN BRANDIS AND THAT YOU WERE DATING HIM!" She yells shaking my shoulders. "W-we're not dating and I met him yesterday," I stutter as I and Jonathan look down in embarrassment.

~~
Who expected that ;)
Just add that Jeremy and Jessica aren't dating in this