Ch. 3 CURSE YOU KOMA VILLAGE!!! + Gingka and Pegasus

"Are you really leaving?" Doji asked as I packed the new clothes I got.

"Yeah, I mean what do you expect me to do for the next 2 years?" I reversed the conversation to him. "I don't sit around cleaning my nails when I could do something."

"I guess," Doji muttered, his face dripping to the floor.

"Are you alright?" I questioned, he nodded.

"Of course I am," Doji told. "I'm fine."

"Good, because I'll probably be gone for some time," I told him. "I probably won't come back until some action happens."

"Merda," I turned to face Doji.

"What is it, Doge?" I asked, smirking.

"Are you?" He cut himself off, he was having trouble making the words come out of his mouth, clearly.

"Continue," I ordered, my voice almost as cold as it used to be.

"Are you going to look for the others?" He spits out.

I felt my lips curl into a malicious smirk.

"I take that as a yes."

"Duh, I need to find them all," I told Doji. "Without them, then this world would..." I looked longingly at the window, watching as the birds sang their melodies and the trees sway with the wind.

"This world will be nothing more than a sacrifice to them," Doji completed.

"Yeah, worst of all this is my fault too," I said. "Especially my fault."

"It wasn't your fault," Doji told me calmly, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"This is why I'd rather you be my parent than them," I said, letting the sun burn my eyes.

"I am pleased to hear you say that," Doji told me. "But I'm not sure you're father would like it-"

"I should go now."

"Okay..."

Picking up my bag, I went straight for the room where Ryuga was restoring his energy. The room was filled with these things Doji called wires, but in the middle of the room was, some sort of pod? Yeah, that's what Doji called it anyway. As I got closer I felt it, the power of my family, the dark power. Gawking at Ryuga, I realized that he was the one who would tame my L-Drago. No matter what I do, I could never change that.

"Shit," I muttered. "This won't be as easy as I thought."

Is anything as easy as you think?

"I guess not," I replied.

What are you going to do?

"Just continue with my plan, I just hope this guy is as cautious as his ancestor," I weakly laughed. "But, something tells me he isn't like that."

Hmm.

"What? Are you already regretting your life- I mean after-life decisions, L-Drago?"

Yep.

Mockingly laughing, I said. "Deal with it, I didn't force you to do anything."

...

"You want to go back to sleep?"

Another 20,000 years would be great.