"Baby, why the fuck would I know where your makeup shit is?" I asked, smiling at the girl who was mid-makeup session.

"I don't know! I need to finish this and I don't know where it is." She crossed her arms with a huff, pouting like a kid who was told to put their candy back at the store.

I laughed but also cooed at the same time; if that makes sense. I walked over and pecked her collarbone, as she had told me before not to kiss her anywhere but there or lower when she's doing her makeup.

"Where is it?" I whispered, already knowing what game she was playing. Suddenly, she became bashful and sheepishly pointed to her bathroom- that was connected to her room.

"Cutie." I mumbled, lightly kissing her ear and moving away to get it. She's done this before. Tried to be slick, but I caught on.

I grabbed the pink weirdly shaped makeup thing and brought it back over. She turned to me and picked it up with a grateful smile.

"Thank you baby." She squeaked out. I nodded and pecked her lips. "Call me if you need anything." I began walking out, but she called my name again.

"Hm?" "I love you." My toothless smile that was already plastered on my face grew significantly, showing my teeth.

"I love you too, moonlight."

~~~ april 22 ~~~
SMUT WARNING ⚠️:

"Shit!" Ariana gasped, digging her nails into my shoulders. I pushed my body further on hers, causing me to go deeper. She yelped, which caused me to reach up and slap my hand onto her mouth. She moaned again.

"Fuck, Ari.." I groaned, thrusting faster and harder in attempt to speed this up. If I remembered correctly, the bell would ring for B lunch and 4th period very soon.

"I'm so fucking close, daddy." She gasped again as I angled up.

found it

My pace became almost impossible, taking my hand off her mouth to grip her neck.

Big mistake.

Probably the loudest moan I've ever heard escape her swollen lips rippled through her throat and out into the open air. I almost tripped in surprise, knocking over a broom. The amount of noise that was just created in the past 4 seconds is ridiculous.

"Shit, babe." I half-scolded, half-moaned. My own stomach was coiling, and I knew I was just as close.

i refuse to bottom out inside of her, so this bitch better hurry the fuck up.

"I-I'm cumming, fuck, fuck, fuck. Y/N!" Her legs shook, lip quivering as her orgasm overcame her senses.

I took my hand off her neck and placed it over her mouth, muffling her whimpers and mewls.

What surprised me though, was her reaching up and taking my hand off. She pushed me away gently; which caused me to slip out.

My hardened dick twitched at the sight of the Italian lowering to her knees before me. Without another word, her hand wrapped around my lower base and her mouth attached to my tip.