☆ Chapter 6 ☆

Start from the beginning

"Relax, relax. I'm not your enemy..unless, of course, you happen to be the one doing all of this. Tell me..which one of you killed the guard as well as Atroe?" You questioned.

The three women looked at you, before beginning to speak.

"Huh? Why are you accusing me?! I was here the whole time!"

"You surely don't think it's me. The other two are far more suspicious."

"Don't start blaming me! What if you're the one doing this?!"

You let out a sigh. 'I really don't want to deal with this..' You then let out a chuckle, and lifted your head, putting your arms behind your head. "Ladies, ladies. Don't go all at once. I can't hear any of you when you begin putting the blame on the others. Don't worry. I won't judge you too hard. This isn't really my fight, anyways. It's Jo-"

That's when you heard a faint, "FOOOO-AHHH!" from behind you, and spun around..

Where the fuck did Ermes and Jolyne go? They weren't dead..

Were they?

Your gaze then drifted towards the water. One of the prisoner's behind you took notice of the direction you were heading. "Oi..lady..you said the water was dangerous. You couldn't poss--" They didn't get the chance to finish, as you, without another word, dived into the water.

'Jolyne..Ermes..you've got to be in there! God damn it..ah.' You noticed the two women, as well as some weird looking thing that you presumed to be the stand. Without hesitation, you seem towards them. 'I've never tried using Suspicoous Minds on a stand..and I don't intend to. I just need to attack it!' You thought.

As you swam, you gritted your teeth, before  your stand came out behind you, making a sizzling noise. This seemed to get the stand's attention, as you could see that it froze. Suspicious Minds dove forwards, and began to try and barrage the enemy. It worked for a moment, only for the enemy to retaliate, punching Suspicious Minds in the chest. You felt the impact, and gasped out, blood coming out of your mouth. As the enemy's attention was now on you, your stare hardened. 

Oh, you were not just going to float there and let the stand take this as an advantage. 'I'm not planning on losing this fight. After all, we have the possibility of finding the disc that Jolyne could be looking for.' You then swam forwards again, and aimed a punch towards the stand's ribs, barely striking a hit. This stand was..awfully fast. You then felt a pressure around your neck, and proceeded to feel yourself be pulled back. 'What the--'

That pressure had come from Jolyne. She had unraveled apart of herself in order to pull you back, and you noticed when you collided with the Kujo's chest. Without waiting for you to recover from the shock, Jolyne pulled you and Ermes along with her, the stand in pursuit.

Luckily, with the help of Kiss, the three of you successfully made it on land. You took in a breath of air, and immediately relaxed, but soon winced slightly at the pain you still felt in your chest. Jolyne turned to you, and nodded. "Thanks, Y/N. For distracting the enemy for a bit." She thanked you. You dryly laugh. "No need to thank me. You still have to help your dad out after all. He still has a chance, and I'm gonna make it my job to ensure that no one tries to screw up our plans."

And, with that, the three of you headed back to the other prisoners, Ermes deciding right away to get aggressive. You just decided to stand back and watch. Maybe instead of you subconsciously flirting to get them to answer, a bit of aggression would do. 

Jolyne then soon took notice that one of the prisoners had a nose bleed. "Hold on..when I punched that stand..the only one that stumbled was.."

You raised an eyebrow. Was it nosebleed girl? Or was it just that you were just so amazing that she got a nosebleed from the sight of you? You guessed that the nosebleed girl was the stand user.