Current home (Prologue)

It was a quiet day today.
Well as quiet as this strange place could be. It's been probably 2 years or something since I found myself here, in this weird dreamscape.

It all happened so fast. I still remember what I was doing when it happened. I was up late at night doing nothing but browsing through my phone on my bed. Then a blinding light appeared right next to me and I felt my body going through... something, whatever it was it was painful, extremely painful.
And I just found myself here. With floating structures, a low poly gray land and an unsettling changing sky.
I try not to remember the first few days, in this place. It was horrible. Being trapped in a world so empty and so far from my home.

Home.
It's shocking really.
Just how fast I've forgotten about my old world, only vague pieces left in my head. The old me completely lost to an extent.
Except for that night. I still remember that night. If I had known this would happen, even if it was just by a minute, I would've said goodbye to them.
To...
...
Damnit.
Why can't I remember? I know it was a group of people.
Probably my family or friends.
But...
Their figures.
Their faces.
I... I've forgotten them...
I look down and see my hands shaking. As I'm sweating, near crying, I take a deep breath.
Forget it, think about something else. Go do something, even if it's pointless. I get up from my couch. looking around my house, To see if there's a mess I could clean to occupy myself.
Nothing but a blocky couch, tv and fridge.
"Damnit" I sighed.
I head towards the hallway, where the doors to my room and bathroom are, heading inside my room.
I closed the door and turned to look at the mirror l placed against the wall.
I see my clothes that I've been wearing when I first got here.
Nothing new there.
My body a little pixelated as everything around here was.
Again nothing new.
But then I saw a figure at the window near my bed, a blue and yellow one.
I quickly turned around, a little scared.
"Ena?" The half blue and yellow girl was currently standing outside, looking directly into my room.
"Yes, dear friend?" She responds, as if she isn't staring at me through my window.
"What are you doing?"
"Oh, nothing in particular"
She didn't say anything afterwards, she just looked at me with the same smile.
"Then..." I say.
"Why are you here?"
"To ask if you would like to accompany me on a short trip to retrieve a gift for our dear pal, Moony" She says.
"Uhh... I don't know Ena" I say rubbing the back of my neck and looking down.
"I don't think Moony really likes m-"
"Oh nonsense!" she interrupts, her face floating inches away from mine.
"Moony would really love a present from a friend, even more so from two friends"
I gently push her face away from mine.
"Alright I'll go then. Just let me get clean"
I say in defeat, smiling a little.
"Most splendid!" She said in glee.
She floats her head back and moves away from the window, patiently waiting for me to come out, I sigh, close the window, and head to the bathroom, retrieving a towel from my closet. I climb in the shower and turned the dial, green water coming out.
Ena.
Ena was one of the first humanoids I met, that weren't either completely nonsensical or wanted me to leave them alone. I really owe her a lot in keeping me sane while in this place. Comforting me whenever I had a depressive episode, showing me the way to navigate this world and introducing me to some of her friends.
So as a sort of thanks for everything shes done to help me, I would help her with anything she wants.
Even if the request is a bit ridiculous.
Of course she never asked for this but I have to repay her in some way.
I leave the bathroom and head to my bedroom, checking to see if Ena was still at the window. Once the coast was clear I head in and dry myself. I opened my clothes bag in the closet and fished out my sweater and jeans, slipping them on. I use the spray Ena gave to me when she first introduced me to this house. It smelt like chocolate milk but I didn't mind.
I tried tasting it once and it was NOT good.
I open my door and see Ena facing towards the direction she wanted us to go.
"Ah!" Ena says as she turns to see me.
"Are you ready to go, friend?"
"Yep" I answer "let's go"