𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

please use dark mode and it's recommended to listen to the song when reading; looping it is even more perfect

song: to build a home-the cinematic orchestra(slowed)

.

.

.

             Toji Fushiguro was born as an outcast in his clan. Shunned for not having any cursed energy. He had no real family, but did he care at the time? No. He was a man who grew up to be cold. If no one cared for him why should he care for other people? Toji wanted to show the whole sorcerer society on how strong he was, despite having no cursed energy.

            He was spiteful of them all, wanting to take down every one of them. Despite how Toji had little care for people; he was also human, and you could say he surprisingly developed feelings for another human being. He married her just as quickly and took her surname, Fushiguro, to sever himself from his original clan. However, just as he got her pregnant he left her and their child just as quickly to become a paid killer for curses and people—mainly sorcerer's. He never once thought about Megumi during this time, nor his spouse.

           Toji only cared about fighting stronger people and violence. He discovered Megumi as a toddler by accident and assumed that his past wife was raising him well; so he left it alone and thought that it was better not to get involved with Megumi. That was until he found out Megumi could see curses and had cursed energy. Toji had the idea to sell his son to the clan; somehow in his mind, this would help Megumi develop the technique. Luckily before actually doing it he tried to kill another Jujutsu Sorcerer and died during the fight.

"Any last words?"

         The two men were facing each other, it was raining heavily. One had white hair and the other with black. The black haired man was on his knees, accepting his loss. He had one hand on his bleeding stomach, the metallic stench was strong. All he could feel was liquid dripping on him; it was either the blood from his wounds or the cold rain. However none of it mattered right now, he, Toji Fushiguro, the Sorcerer Killer, was dying. And only Gojo Satoru was there to hear his last words.

           If Toji could tell him every regret he had since the beginning of his life he would, but there was only so much time. Plus, his pride wouldn't let him. Toji's eyes were glossy as he looked to the side with a hazy look. He could see blurry visages of his ex-wife and son smiling towards him; he realizes how much of a screw up he was. He was never there for them and acted like a fool by chasing what? Acknowledgment? Money? Violence?

           Tears poured down his face that were masked by the rain. His bloodied hand touched his face where he was crying. He was shocked, he had never cried before. He really did love his family, but what could he do now? He made the stupid mistake of leaving them.

         Toji chuckled at the depressing realization and looked at the sky. Gojo stood silently for a response.

"I got a kid...Watch over megumi for me... I haven't been much of a good father, but he needs somebody."

"I see..."

           Toji coughed up blood and his vision was slowly turning dark. His body fell to the ground as he could still see the hallucination of his son and wife smiling at him. If he had one wish, it was to go back. To go back to Megumi and his wife, to be a better father and husband. To go back to his real family....his unreturnable home.
.