His face looked somewhat contorted in frustration, it seemed like that small interaction bothered him slightly. But after seeing me jump from his action, his eyes softened a bit.

He looked away and sighed. He sank his body into the sofa.

I looked at him and all I could feel was guilt. Guilt for being in his room, guilt for taking his bed and guilt for last night.

I stood up from the sofa and turned to him. I looked down into the ground drowning is my own shame.

"I apologize" My eyes started the become watery. I started blinking rapidly trying to not let any tears escape.

I could feel Levi's eyes on me now.

I balled up my fists tightly, trying to contain my own anger towards myself.

"W-what are you sorry for?" Levi softened his voice.

I slowly directed my gaze at him. His eyes widened as he noticed my watery eyes.

"I'm-"

Before I could continue Levi grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him, making me fall into the couch. I fell right next to him, extremely close to his body, a little bit more force from him and I would have surely fallen on top of him.

"Stop apologizing" Levi started brushing the hair in front of my face behind my ears with his fingers.

The intimacy made me shiver. I looked down unable to meet his eyes.

"You didn't do anything wrong" He whispered. His hand travelled to the back of my head, he patted my head gently, in an attempt to comfort me.

"It's not just right now I'm sorry for..." I said in a whisper aswell, "...I'm sorry for last night also"

His hand stopped patting my head, he froze for a second and then retracted.

I looked up at him, still a teary eyed mess.

"No...I apologize for last night..." He faced away from me.

"W-why do you apologize for last night?" I looked at him confused.

"You were drunk..." He buried his eyes on the ground.

"Yes...so we're you" I squinted my eyes trying to understand what he was trying to say.

"No but...you don't get it" He shook his head slightly, still avoiding eye contact.

"What don't I get?" I sighed, "I feel as if I took advantage of your state last night. I made you drink, and then I was the one who insisted that we continued playing the question game and I was the one who leaned in for the kiss and-"

"I thought I was the one who kissed you" He interrupted me.

I paused for a second, "No I was the one who leaned in first..."

He turned to me and pressed his lips together, "But I remember pulling you onto me and leaning in to kiss you"

Him saying it so casually made me get completely flustered, I shoved him softly, "Stop saying that so casually"