|Chapter 1| Introductions |

Hi!
My name is Kang Y/n and I'm Filipino-Korean. My mother was Korean and my father was Filipino-Korean as well. Born in the year 2000 and I was raised in the Philippines but moved to the states for better education during my 8th grade year.

Unfortunately, my parents died in an accident that I'll explain later in the future. They died right after I was graduating HighSchool but I'm glad they got to see me walk and receive my diploma before resting in peace.

Now I'm currently living in Seoul, South Korea. Why you may ask? Oh that's because I'm a Kpop Idol! How? Well I went to Arts HighSchool, a school that trains in different fields in creative arts and I was in the dance major and was scouted by people who were looking for people for a new group during my sophomore year.
I didn't have any plans after graduating HighSchool so I took the opportunity training. I was trained throughout my HighSchool years so when I went to Korea, I was able to debut a couple months after. (Basically during HighSchool you were a trainee already)

I'm now under BigHit Entertainment under my group called Royal Crown! A unisex group that has 6 members! Our fans are called Kings and Queens and I'm the leader also the maknae, so I have a lot of responsibilities, but my members always look out for each other.
We consist of 2 girls and 4 boys and we all are like siblings. We all had that conversation where we agreed to never date each other or have any romantic feelings towards one another. But I know some of them are gay for each other Ha!

But now my story begins and let me just say it's a little crazy so let's start shall we?

——————————————————————————

|Y/n POV|

"Y/N GET YOUR ASS UP!"
I woke up startled because I was trying to take a peaceful nap until someone decided to throw me a pillow!

"Yah! Ann what is your problem??" I stared at Ann, one of my members in RC (Royal Crown). I sat up and threw the pillow back at her.
"Sorry! I was calling you but you weren't responding so I had to make sure you weren't dead teehee!" Ann said while sitting on the edge of my bed trying to hold in her laugh.

"Anyway Y/n, Pd-nim called me and said he's been trying to contact you but you wouldn't answer! Yah! I'm not even the leader and I'm the one getting the information for you!" She said pinching my cheeks. Ugh Ann always acts like a mom just because she's older than me. But we are only like a month apart!

I looked to my side table and reached for my phone.
"Oh my phone is dead." I grabbed my charger and once it turned on, I saw 3 missed calls from Pd-nim and a bunch from Ann.

"Sorry about that but what did he say when he called you?" I looked at Ann still sitting on the edge of my bed while I was standing near my desk with my phone in my hand still charging.

"He said we are gonna have a meeting later in the afternoon. Something bout a new entertainment show opportunity to star in? He said it'll only be one of us though but I'm not sure for what show."
Ann stood up and grabbed my wrist and started to pull me towards the door.
"But enough of that let's go eat breakfast. Akihito made some pancakes!"

"OH- okay Ann you don't have to pull me T.T" I whined out while still being dragged into the kitchen. Honestly, I'm always getting dragged around like a little puppy or something! Geez I'm even the leader but since I'm the youngest they see the maknae side of me more!

We went into the kitchen to see the other members eating. My other members besides Ann is boys. We are all around the same age the oldest born in 1998 then the youngest aka me in 2000. So we all usually get along really well.

"Ahh there you guys are come on and eat before Shoyo and Tobio eat everything again." Akihito the oldest member said as he points at the two other boys who are devouring the pancakes. Shoyo and Tobio are the same age as me and Ann.