eight

"Oh my gosh T you've spoilt me!"

It was mid-morning of the 6th of March, Evelyn's birthday, and the couple had spent it in bed catching up on Greys anatomy; while the girl opened the gifts she had received from Trent.

To say he had spoilt her was an understatement. The Dior bracelet she had been wanting, a Prada bag, a collection of her favourite chocolate, Reese's and many more.

"You deserve it babe" he smiled as he watched his girlfriend with joy.

The amount of love the pair felt for each other was unreal. They were truly soulmates. Everyone could see it, even if they didn't know the pair, it was obvious that they were head over heals for one another.

"I love you"

"And I love you"

The two shared a short but passionate kiss before they were interrupted by the ringing of a phone. It was Evelyn's.

She picked the black iPhone 11 off the bedside table before looking at the ID of the caller.

It was Nessa.

Evelyn immediately answered the phone.

Over the last year, the two girls had grown extremely close and considered each other sisters rather than friends.

"Ahhh happy birthday Ev!" The american shouted over the phone.

"Hahah thank you Ness"

"Go on show me what you got"

Evelyn flipped the camera around to face the bed where all of the presents from Trent lay.

"Oh my, he's spoilt you"

"I know bless him, I'm so lucky" Evelyn laid her head on Trent's shoulder, the scouser appeared on the screen.

"Y'alright Ness"

"Yeah I'm good"

All of a sudden a herd of males rushed around the small girl. The sway boys.

"AHHH ITS THE BIRTHDAY GIRL" they all shouted causing a giggle to come from the now 23 year old.

She truly loved them all. They were all like little brothers to her, even if they were taller than her.

"I miss you guys!"

"Well we don't miss you" Josh replied.

"Shut it Richards" the Padanova girl laughed.

The truth is all of the Sway members missed the couple a lot. The few months that they had spent together were some of the best they had ever had. They truly had become the best of friends.

"What have you got planned?" Noah asked.

"I'm not too sure, I'm guessing we'll take Milo out on a walk probably with Trents family and then we'll end up seeing my parents at some point too"

"Awh yeah that sounds lovely"

The group conversed in conversation for another twenty minutes before Bryce said,

"Anyways we're coming to Liverpool in a few weeks"

Evelyn couldn't believe it. She was going to see the American clan again. She was overwhelmed by the information she was just given.

"Your kidding!?"

They shook their heads.

"Who and when?!"

"Me, the boys and Mads" nessa replied.

And before she knew it, Evelyn began to cry. She was so grateful of all her friends and family and the fact that she was going to be reunited with her friends from across the sea, made her happier than ever.

"Oh god" she cried, "I can't wait to see you guys"

evelynfrancesca

Thank you for all the birthday wishes, I've had the most amazing day!🤍 here's to 23🥂Liked by imogenwhite, ma7ell and 2,109,287 more

Liked by imogenwhite, ma7ell and 2,109,287 more.

angiep86 My gorgeous daughter💖
reply: Love you màmi!

user1 happy birthday

paigemilan How you still have a tan is beyond me but happy 23rd babes💕
liked by evelynfrancesca.

jadenhossler See you soon bday girl😜
reply: See you soon J😁

user2 Oh my gosh she's seeing the sway boys again soon!!!
user3 America or England?
user4 Pretty sure England

andyrobertson Happy birthday Ev!
reply: Thanks Robbo!

trentarnold66 My sexy girl😉😍
nessabarrett Keep it in your pants Arnold!
reply: Cheeky bugga you😂

Hey guys!

I'm really sorry for being late at updates but since schools back it's hard to find time so bare with me!!

Hope your enjoying it so far.

And I know I've changed Evelyn's age but it's to fit the storyline better.

Sending my love xoxo