𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

warning: mention of sexual activity

(do i even need to add warnings)

"I know what your part time job is Y/N."

"Heh?" you face Atsumu with a worried look on your face afraid that he knows that he jerked off to his classmate and would always sexualise her which was the point and you didn't mind but you just didn't wanna hear it. "I won't tell anyone but damn," He scanned your figure sitting down and your eyes meeting his at he looked up admiring your face. "You're actually really pretty" Now you say that? Is it because you found out what I do as a job? You could barely form words, thinking about what to say next instead of feeling ashamed.

"Thanks I guess, how did you find out though?" You tried asking, he smiles. "I'm sorry love, but I can't tell you that," You purse your lips feeling bummed, "And you're sure not to tell absolutely anyone? Including Osamu? Or does he already know?"

"Nah, I don't always tell him everything I know just because he's my twin." You nodded and sighed, Hanazuki not paying attention to the conversation and instead was texting most likely Kenma or playing video games barely touching her food.

"Well, I gotta go now Y/N. I'm sorry if I scared ya," He finishes up his food and stands up leaving to put away his lunch waving at you. You wave back, "See you." watching him go towards his friend group and your eyes meeting Suna's. He stared at you for a bit, then you realized that Suna is the first person from your school to know about your job.

Thinking about it, was Suna the one who told him? Maybe he told Atsumu not to tell me that he told him. What the hell? Breaking the contact you guys had, you stood up and Hanazuki turned her attention to you. "Where are you going?" She asks you.

"I'll be back." You reply feeling angry, picking up your half finished meal and throwing it away in the trash. Turning around, you face the boy's friend group and start making your way there fast walking. Suna watched you come up to him, "We need to talk." You say grabbing his wrist looking at him.

The boy's gaze was all on you, with Atsumu remaining silent as he knows why but doesn't choose to do anything. Suna looks at you confused on what you could possibly want to talk to him about? You've been giving each other weird glares this whole time. He nodded and you drag him away from his friends.

"What's wrong?" He asks as you dragged him outside of the Cafeteria, "How the fuck does Atsumu know about it?" His eyes widened and panicked, "He knows?!"

"Why are you acting surprised? Didn't you tell him?" You cross your arms feeling disappointed. "What? No, I didn't say shit. I promised you, remember?" He took your hands and held them tightly squeezing them, "Then.. how?"

"I don't know Y/N, please trust me. I know we barely know each other but I didn't tell him." You sighed and look away, "Can you ask him for me? I asked when he told me but he said he can't tell me. Is it that bet you guys made?"

"Sure, I wanna know too. Maybe it is, but he probably thinks he won then right? He doesn't know that I know" You nod your head agreeing with the plan, "If he doesn't tell you... Then what will happen next? I don't want people knowing about what I do."

"I'll make him tell me. If it's for you, then I'll do something about it because I care." He mumbled the last sentence while looking away. Hearing what he said, you smile to yourself. He cares about me? Wow, you never thought he would be someone to ever care about anything besides volleyball. You got one of the most careless person ever to care, but why? Because he knows about your job unintentionally and he thinks he's special for being the only one in our school to know? Who knows, but snapping out your thoughts you cup his cheeks turning to you.