"Come back to me"💔💗

This is the part 2 of the last chapter, so please read that first. You and Asahi are in college in this one, and are living in the same apartment.

__________________________________

It had been 2 days since your falling out with Asahi. You'd been staying at your friends' place. "You know y/n, I don't mind you staying, but you should really talk it out with him. He doesn't seem like someone who'd cheat on you." She said concerned because you could hardly concentrate, sleep or eat. The incident had been hard on you and your friend was concerned about your health.

On the other side, Asahi wasn't any different. He had constantly messaged you, called you and came over to meet you once all of which you ignored. He too couldn't eat, or concentrate on studies and practice. He was sent home by his team mate Nakamura, who also happened to be his friend. "Asahi kun, you look dishevelled. Did y/n san not talk to you still?" He said as they wrapped up the practice. "No." Was all Asahi said, he didn't speak much.

Nakamura, who you were also friends with, called you after he reached home. "Please talk to him, he looks terrible. I don't think he can go on like this." Nakamura said, he was half annoyed but half worried about his friend. "He doesn't eat, he has bags under his eyes meaning he doesn't get a lot of sleep either, his cheeks look sunken in. He messed up his spikes so much yesterday that they had to send him home." Nakamura said and you couldn't help but feel concerned.

The next day, in college, you tried to focus on the ongoing class but all you could think (or worry) about was Asahi. In a daze, you left the class after it ended and were walking towards your next class. Asahi's class was on the way of this class so you were hesitating, you feared that you'd face him.

But when you arrived at the front of his classroom, the thing you feared the most happened. Asahi walked out of their classroom alone. He flinched in surprise at seeing you. "Y-- y/n!" He said reaching his hand to you. He looked terrible, like Nakamura said. He looked like he was a zombie, even his hair was a mess. He wore a black hoodie, which was very different from his usually well put outfits.

You wanted to instinctively just go and fall into his arms but you were angry at him, so you kinda wanted to escape. But before you could run, he grabbed your arm and lead you into the classroom he came from. You hesitated at first but it was stupid to try and get away from his grip, he was 10 times stronger than you. He dragged you inside and closed the door.

You looked about, the classroom was empty and dark, except from the light coming from the projector. "What are you doing! What if someone sees us." You said. "Don't worry I'm the teaching assistant in this class so the teacher asked me to close presentation and close the screen and give him the pendrive." He said standing in front of you.

"Whatever, I have a lecture so I need to go." You said trying to go away but Asahi wouldn't let you. "I know your timetable, there's still 30 minutes, it's lunch break." Asahi said now blocking you between him and the wall.

"Go away Asahi" you said huffing in anger, your face reddening and burning up due to the proximity. You looked elsewhere to hide your blush from him.
"Can we atleast talk? Please y/n." He said placing a hand on the wall, just beside your face. You were literally melting inside, but you had to keep strong.

"Speak" you commanded.
"Okay let me start by saying, she kissed me." Asahi said.

"And I was holding her shoulders because I was about to lose my balance, I was piss drunk. When she kissed me, all that went through my head, was our fight, and how you said you didn't trust me, how we have been angry at each other for the last few weeks and all the mean things you said to me.
I didn't even realise she was kissing me, So when I moved my lips unconsciously, I realised, that it's not you, I wanted those lips to be yours.
I got disgusted and pushed her away. The only reason I even responded to that kiss was because I thought you didn't want to be with me, but as soon as that happened I realised my mistake and decided to come look for you but you were already there and it was too late..."