School time

POV: author
AGE: 14.
Location: aldera junior High.

||LOADING..... ||

It was a normal day, sun is shining, skies blue, traumatized child- wAiT wHaT. Yes you read correctly, traumatized child who also goes by the name y/n, he is a very ordinary boy nothing special antisocial, quiet, good grades and a feminine body, yes well its always been like that...much to his dismay... he was bullied a lot because of it, he never really cared.

Well he is currently sitting in his seat in aldera junior high school well in his opinion, the. Worst. Place. On. Earth. Saying he hated it would be an understatement, he was tired of seeing the same ol' people hearing the same comments and rumors all the time. He was very specifically tired of bakugou Katsuki and midoriya Izuku he didn't have much against them but it was always the same things between them.

Speaking of a pathetic "friendship" the 2 people who was just talked about entered the classroom bakugou yelling and midoriya scared shitless, ya know the same thing that happens
Everyday.

| Y/N POV |

They spotted me very fast due to the fact im the only one in the classroom, not that i minded its pretty quite so i can resd ny book in peace, its probaly my favorite book its called "the freedom writers" (if any of you guys know the book....istg your my bestie now) apparently Bakugou has something against me Like i haven't done shit to him, anyways they stop to look at me and "kacchan" starts stomping over to me, like had nobody seen the way he walks its so weird?!

He's starting to talk or more or less yell at me, im not really listening which im sure will agitate him what cares? Apparently Midoriya does cause hes trying to calm bakugou down do whatever reason

(Btw what i like to imagine y/n looks like he dosent have to look like that for u, but i Just imagine that + the fam)

(Y/n i thought it would be cute to have his hair be white and poofy Like a cloud, he wears a mask cause mf dosent speak)-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n i thought it would be cute to have his hair be white and poofy Like a cloud, he wears a mask cause mf dosent speak)-----------------------------------------------------------------