He was about to kick my bum with his foot but I got away just in time. 'Let's gooo', I said while walking towards the café's door. 'Watch it Sam, doors don't seem to like you', Lennon joked. I turned around while opening the door and send her a fake-smile. 'Nice to know that you care about me', I said back. 'I'm always here for you, babe', Lennon said and walked over to me, throwing her arm around my shoulders. Together we walked out of the door, Nate and Finn behind us. 'I thought that I was your babe!', Nate exclaimed from behind us. 'I'll be your babe', Finn said and put his arm around Nate. Lennon and I cracked up while we walked back to the parking lot, where my (Wills) car was parked. 

It was already 4 pm, school was out and we had decided that we would just go grab a drink and 'hang'. Isaac had found himself another ride home. 'Sam, FYI, I heard that Olive Garden needs some more people. Maybe they'll want you, well, not with that gangster hood on and that ugly bruise, but we can work with that', Lennon said. I looked at her with a frown. 'Aren't there, like, a lot of people who eat there. People from school and such', I said. 'Well, yeah. But if you want the money', she responded. She let go of me when we reached the car and walked over to passengers seet. I was about to open the door, for the drivers seat, but got pulled away. 'No way that you, with cars hating you and such, are going to drive', Nate said and placed himself in the drivers seat. 

'It is my car!'. 'And it are our lives', Finn piped in, supporting Nate. I shook my head and placed myself in the backseat, along with Finn. 'So, where are we going next?', Nate asked buckling up. 'Keys', Nate demanded. With a sigh, I threw them at him and the car soon started to move. We all looked at each other for a second, just thinking. I was about to call out a suggestion, but then felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I leaned back in my seat before taking my phone out and looking at the lock screen.

Austin: Hey, how are you doing? Hope you're feeling better. 

I couldn't help but smile while reading that. He actually thought about me. Or he just felt guilty. Either way, he did send me a text. With that same smile plastered on my face I ignored him. What? Otherwise he would think that I had waited for a message from him and that wasn't the case, so. I put my phone back into my pocket and took my hood off, I kept the sunglasses on though. Didn't want to shock them.

'Sam?', Lennon asked from the front seat. 'Yeah?', I responded. 'Yes or no?', she asked, strangely looking at me. I frowned. 'Huh?', I asked. 'That's a yes, she's with me on this one'. 'I'm with you on what?', I asked, looking for some explanation. 'Dress shopping! Were you even listening at all?', she asked turning around in her seat. 'Oh, no I wasn't, sorry. And definitely NOT'.

'What, why not?', Lennon whined. 'Because', I simply responded. 'What she said', Finn and Nate said at the exact same time. 'Don't you two want to see us in a dress?', Lennon said trying to win them over. I shook my head, laughing and grabbed my phone again. I unlocked it.

Definitely feeling better, with a little help of the meds of course. Thanks for asking.

And, send. 'Sam?!', Lennon exclaimed. 'Huh, what?'. Finn snatched my phone out of my hand and looked at the screen. 'Finn, give it back', I groaned and tried to tack it back from him. Unfortunately, he was a lot stronger than me. 'Austin, huh. Who's that?', he asked teasingly. 'Finn, I swear to god, give it back'. 'That was the guy who hit her with a car', Lennon said. 'The cute one'. 'No!', I interrupted her. 'He was the one with the really hard and painful car door'. 'But he was cute', she said and, again, turned around in her seat and watched as I threw my fists at Finn. Finn pushed me back in my seat and was about to  climb on top off me, but Lennon stopped him by smacking his head. 'Give her back the phone', she stated. He looked up at her, back at me and then again back at her. 'Why do you always act like the mommy of the group', he muttered under his breath, before giving back my phone. 'Because, if I didn't, we'd al be dead by now', she stated, turning around in her seat. 'She's so right', I laughed. 

'So, where are we going?', I asked and leaned back in my seat. 

-

-

-

A halve an hour drive later, we had arrived at the old abandoned building. The band was supposed to be practicing, so we thought it would be fun to go and watch them. So here we were. 

We walked into the big, not so empty, room. We were right, the band was practicing. I smiled when I saw Isaac on the 'stage'. The random indirect existed of four band members. My brother, Isaac, he was playing the guitar and did background singing. Pete who was the drummer, Andy who did a little of everything, he could seriously play anything. Now and then he played guitar, then the drums, piano if needed and he could sing as well. And then we had the lead singer... the most cocky, ignorant, annoying person you'll ever meet. Jace Reed. My brother could get along with him and that was the reason he was here. They were best friends, unfortunately. He has a bad influence on Isaac, but according to Isaac: I should just go fuck off. But then again, our hatred towards him was mutual. He hated my guts. We usually just didn't try to talk to each other, avoid any eye contact and we would do just fine.

We walked further into the room, towards the two couches which were temporary placed in front of the stage. We placed ourselves onto the couches, Wes was already there, doing something on his phone. I sat next to him, slapping him on the leg. 'You were wasted yesterday', I chuckled. I watched the boys who were trying out some new things. Isaac strumming the strings of his guitar and Jace singing along. I had to give it to him, he was a good singer. 'I know, still feeling it', he laughed, not taking his eyes of his phone. 

'Mesmerized by the unknown deep in her eyes, the deep that I'm willing to explore', Isaac softly sang. Pete soon drummed along. I relaxed by just hearing Isaac's voice and placed my head on Wes' lap, my legs over Finn's lap. 'You comfortable', Finn chuckled. 'Yes, I am', I responded, closing my eyes and just listening to the music. 'What's up with the sunglasses', Wes then asked, already moving his hand towards my face. 'I wouldn't do that', I said, already too late. He took my sunglasses. 'Ew', I heard him say. I laughed. 'Told you'. 'What happened', he asked. 'Nothing', I mumbled, feeling very sleepy. 'Yeah, it totally looks like 'nothing'', Wes said sarcastically. 'Indeed'. 

I yawned and stretched for a second. 'Long day?', Wes asked. 'Had a long night', I responded. 'Sounds exciting'. 'You're so dirty', I commented and tried to punch him in the stomach but because my eyes were still closed, I ended up hitting him in the chest. 'Ouch', he said with a bored voice. 'At least pretend like that hurt', I whispered. 'So you can show off in front of Finn?', he whispered back. 'Yes'. 

'OH that one hurt, damn it Sam', Wes groaned. I laughed and let out another yawn. 

'Sam?', he asked. 

'Yes?'.

'That black eye is really ugly'. 

'Thanks'. 

------------------------------

Oh my go don't kill me. Haven't updated in a while and then I come up with... this.... sorry, I'm really really sory. But I'm already working on the next chapter and I promise that that one will be better. PROMISE. Bare with me, pleaaassee. 

Love you all, x J