Getting Started

******Attention******

I know the chapters are short in the beginning, I apologize. I wasn't as good as a writer as I am now. Bear with me, it gets better ☺

---------------------------

Hellur there.

This is my first fanatic on here, hahahah.

I hope you like it (:

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Again!"

Various steps could be heard as the coach ordered the volleyball team to sprint across the gym. I huffed and puffed, tired from already having to run across the gym many times. It was one of the last practices of the season, and our last game was the following weekend.

We reached the end line, our faces red and bodies sweating. I glanced at my coach, praying practice would end already. It was 6:27. Practice should of ended at 6:00, but coach liked to make us run. Being on varsity wasn't easy.

"Again!"

Many of us groaned, but I wiped my fore head with my shirt and did as she said, the warm wind no help to my already sweat-soaked shirt and spandex. I reached the end line and put my hands over my head, taking deep breathes. The rest of my team finished, a few girls lying on the floor. Coach Perkins noticed the time.

"Alright! Bring it in!"

We made our way towards our coach, relieved we didn't have to run anymore. Being May, the gym was warm and humid. My hair was falling out of the pony tail that held it, but I couldn't care less.

"Listen up ladies. It's our last game this weekend. This game determines if we move on to the finals or not. I need you to give it your all, you hear?" Some of us nodded, while others chugged their water bottles. Coach half smiled. "I'll tell you what. No practice tomorrow, since I worked you so hard today. But we will have practice Thursday and Friday, okay?"

We put our hands in the middle and yelled team. I took off my shoes and put on flip flops. I gathered my bag and belongings and headed out the gym door. The light May wind helped me cool down, but my face was still a light pink.

I searched for my car until I spotted it in the distance. I took out my pony tail and let my long brown hair whip in the wind. I was tall, being almost 5'7 and had hazel eyes. I unlocked my car, and hopped in. I started my mustang and headed home, blasting "Let Me Love You" by Ne-Yo.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Did you like it?

Comment!

Vote!

Let me know what you thought of it!