𝟑𝟐 ⇢ 𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋

Start from the beginning

kuroo raised an eyebrow, but didn't say anything. he just got onto the bed, laying in front of you so that his head rested on your stomach and his body in between your thighs. you bit the inside of your cheek, your heart fluttering at the position. subconsciously, you tangled your fingers in his hair. kuroo's hands found your thighs, and he kissed the inside of your right thigh before focusing his attention on the drama playing in front of you.

you smiled to yourself, and the two of you watched the drama in silence for a while. every once in a while one of you would make a comment about how the characters were stupid and always made bad decisions, and that they should just kiss already because what the fuck.

after a while, kuroo's fingers began to move up down your thighs, moving dangerously close to your pussy. you stiffened every time his fingers moved there, and gulped when he started rubbing circles extremely close to the area. you instinctively wanted to rub your thighs together, but your boyfriend was in the way, preventing you from doing so. you felt a familiar feeling awaken inside of you.

"kuroo," you said sternly.

"what?" he asked, trying to sound innocent, but you could practically hear the smirk on his face.

"don't say 'what' like that. you know exactly what you're doing."

he hummed, tilting his head up to look at you. "that's true. i do."

kuroo took his head out from in between your thighs, and you quickly closed your legs, rubbing your thighs together. he smiled at the sight.

"that's cute," kuroo smirked, laying down next to you, back facing upwards.

you pressed your lips together, feeling a mixture of embarrassment and annoyance. with a deep breath, you grabbed the tv remote and turned off the tv, putting the remote on the nightstand.

"you don't get to do that, kuroo," you protested, crossing your arms on your chest.

he chuckled, and in a smooth motion, he was on top of you. you exhaled, looking up at him with wide eyes.

"do what?"

you didn't say anything and just rolled your eyes.

"okay, baby. then let me make you feel good."

now playing: save me - nieman j, eric bellinger, elliott trent

before you could even say anything, kuroo's lips were on yours, kissing you slowly and with care. you brought your hands upwards to hold his face, tilting your head to the side so that he could kiss you deeper.

kuroo pressed his lower body against yours, and the friction felt so good that you exhaled into his mouth. kuroo continued to kiss you delicately, and your tongues explored each others mouths.

you could feel yourself getting wetter as kuroo grinded against your, his lips moving down to your jaw. you tilted your head upwards, giving him access to your entire neck. your eyes rolled to the back of your head as he took his time on you, leaving euphoric open mouthed kisses on your skin along with small bites. he handled you with care as his lips moved down to your collar bones and then down your chest.

you arched your back as kuroo pressed his hips into yours once again, and kuroo slipped a hand under you, unclasping your bra and slipping it off of you. your breasts were hit by cold air, and your nipples hardened. kuroo's fingers briefly brushed against your nipple as he kissed down the middle of your breasts, leaving you breathless.

you buried your fingers in his hair as he kissed down your stomach, using tongue and teeth to enhance the sensations for you. he smirked against the skin of your stomach, looking up at you through his eyelashes.