Chapter 10-Kisses

-He's really hot-

Let's start!

French kiss; Kiri, after training

No one's pov

Today class 1A had a training session earlier than usual since Midnight was doing some hero work and couldn't come to teach.

Shoto and Tokoyami are the ones currently battling. While Tokoyami was running trying to find a spot with less sun Shoto was throwing ice shards at him. Tokoyami made a full stop in the middle of the arena seeing what was Todoroki's plan. Well, it is pretty simple. Drain Dark Shadow's energy and freeze half of Tokoyami's body and so far so good. Todoroki made a 30 feet high and 25 feet long wall evaporating it fast so the mist can blind Tokoyami and it did but he knew he had to be careful, now that the mist is covering a big portion of the sky Dark Shadow could have more power meaning he had to act fast. He ran towards the center of the arena where Tokoyami would be as silently as possible. He saw an x2 as big Dark Shadow looking around Tokoyami searching for him. He smirked to himself knowing what was going to happen. He tip-toed towards Tokoyami and froze him, starting at the feet then the knees, and lastly his torso before Dark Shadow came.

"*Sigh* I give up!" Tokoyami called to Aizawa as the mist started to disappear. Todoroki unfroze him and shook his hand getting out of the arena to let the next ones start their battle. As he was heading towards the changing rooms he heard a familiar voice and turned around smiling.

"Hey, Sho!" Kiri called out to his exhausted boyfriend.

"Hey Eijiro, Why are you here?" He knew Eijiro had already done his battle but he thought he said he was going to watch Bakubro, as he calls him, battling Sero.

"Well..." He trailed off and Todoroki had an idea of what he wanted but he decided to play dumb for his fun.

"Well, what?" He asked playing the innocent so Eijiro decided to show him.

In the blink of an eye, Shoto was pinned in his locker hands above his head as Eijiro grabbed his wrists with one hand, using the other to make Shoto look at him.

"This" He moved closer and closer until nothing was separating their lips from one another. Shoto easily corresponded the kiss and Eijiro kicked his bottom lip asking for permission and Shoto, not wanting to give in without a fight, declined the access.

"Tch..." Eijiro took his free hand, grabbed Shoto's neck, and gave it a squeeze making Shoto open his mouth moaning and he wasted no time in shoving his tongue inside. As Eijiro's tongue was sliding in and out his   Shoto could feel his knees buckling and giving up.

"Eijiro...Nghh...P-pick me...haah..." He managed to say between moans and Eijiro let go of his wrists using both hands to lift Shoto from the floor and Shoto wrapped his arms around his neck supporting himself. Eijiro kept kissing Shoto letting his tongue explore every inch of his mouth, their tongues swirling together, while cute little moans escaped Shoto's mouth.

They stayed like this until the need for air was completely necessary. They parted, a string of saliva connecting Shoto's swollen lips and Eijiro's lips that turned into a smirk.

"Well, that was a 'good job' prize" Shoto looked at him with a frown, which at the moment looks more cute than mean, and a cute pout on his lips while Eijiro just kept the smirk Shoto would punch out of his face if he could.

"Fuck you Eijiro, you could have waited," Shoto said not letting go of his neck being 100% sure that if he let go he would fall, even with Eijiro holding him up.

"No, no I could not"

(Tell me how bad that was. This was my first ever try on this kind of stuff so if it was as shitty as I think I'm sorry. I'll try to get better)

Single lip kiss; Both, at night, Shoto's dorm

Todo's pov

I'm in my dorm studying for an exam we have tomorrow. I was supposed to stop about 2 hours ago as I promised my Pikachu and my Red Riot but since I'm not the best at this so I have to study harder.

I was concentrated on my studies until my dorm room door opened. I put the pencil down, turned around, and tensed up not at all prepared for who was at the dorm at whatever time it was.

"H-hey B-Bubbas," I said nervousness clear in my voice. I didn't even try to hide my study supplies, they were all scattered through the desk.

"Hey, Cookie," Eijiro said walking towards me. "About time you went to bed right?" He lifted me bridal style and tucked me in the bed while Denki organized my stuff.

"Sorry..." I said ashamed of myself for breaking a promise I made them.

"It's fine, just go to sleep now," Denki says finishing with my stuff and putting them in my bag for tomorrow.

"Goodnight," Eijiro said before leaning down and giving me a sweet kiss on the lips before he left. His lips felt warm and there was nothing heated about it which made the kiss even better.

"Goodnight Cookie!" Denki almost yelled before kissing me too. His lips were a bit softer than Eijiro's and a bit colder. I could taste the chocolate cupcake he was eating. His kiss was a tad more heated than Eijiro's. Probably because he only saw me at lunchtime and it wasn't a lot. He didn't get a good morning kiss either which usually results in a bad-tempered Pikachu. He pulled apart and smiled at me before turning off the lamp and going to the door where Eijiro was waiting for him.

"G'night" And with that, I closed my eyes ready to sleep. The last thing I heard was my door closing before I went to sleep.

Vampire kiss; Both, Denki's dorm

Todo's pov

I am currently laying down on the bed with my stomach facing up and being squished to death by both my boyfriends, Bubbas or/and Pikachu and Red Riot because they passed all their exams today. Eijiro with 2 - 96%, 2 - 98%  , and 2 straight A's. Denki with 3 - 95%, 2 - 99%  , and 1 straight A.

I was thinking peacefully on the bed when I felt a little pain mixed with pleasure in my neck. I lowered my head a little and see Denki sucking on my neck.

"Can we have a little fun?" Eijiro asks and glare at him. I think it's too late for that. That was the first thing I thought but still nodded laying my head back down on the pillow.

"Nghh...D-Denki don't...mmm...bite," I tell him through moans. He did stop but Eijiro decided to bite me instead harder than Denki causing me to moan a bit louder.

"Haah...E-Ejir...ngh...I j-just told...ahh...D-Denks to stop" I said dragging the 'o' with a moan. They stopped sucking and told me to look at them and I did.

"You know we love you a lot right Cookie?" Denki asks smiling at me. I smile back at both of them and tell them the obvious answer.

"Of course I do. I love more than anything, both of you" I said giving each of them a kiss on the forehead, and laid back down closing my eyes trying to sleep which didn't happen thanks to a certain someone and I could just laugh at their stupidity.

Word count-1286 (A/N not included)

Well, this is the very end of this story I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. If the kisses and tries of moaning were cringey and bad (Which I think they are) I'm sorry I'll try to get better at it. Now you guys see why I don't write smut 😅 but N E ways this was super fun. I started this on March,15 and ended it on March,17. In case you wanted to know but I doubt someone cares about that.

Keep an eye on the A/N book. I know I don't publish there a lot but it's just because of that for explaining, Requests and stuff like that. Today I'll put something there so be ready.

Have a good day/night/afternoon/evening/morning!