Chapter 8-Confesion

-My 2 beautiful crackheads-

Kami's pov

So exactly 10 days ago was our date and we've been gathering courage to confess to Shoto but I'm too nervous not even scared. I'm pretty sure he likes us back by the way he blushes when we compliment him, when we hug him or when we're changing to train. Mina has tried to get us to confess 3 days after the date but we thought it was too soon. Eijiro and I started dating 3 weeks before the day the project was assigned. We know about Shoto's likes enough to ask him on an even better date and then at the end ask him to be our boyfriend and we'll have the last part our heart needs to be full!

'We can take him to a place where his favorite animals are, take him on a walk around his favorite park, buy him ice-'

"Denki Kaminari!!" Aizawa-sensei yelled snapping me out of my thoughts. "Would you tell us what's the motive of your zoning out and smile plastered on your face?" He asked me lifting an eyebrow.

"No sensei..." I answered not even realizing I had a smile and lowering my face.I could feel the blush creeping up to my face  in embarrassment.

"Well then, in that case you can clean the classroom after classes" He said in a bored and monotone voice.

"HAHA THAT'S WHAT YOU GET DUN-!!" Bakugo started getting immediately interrupted by Aizawa.

"If you don't want to join him Bakugo, shut up right now" Aizawa said and when he only got Tsk! by response he turned around continuing the lesson.

. . .

I'm finishing the last desk which is Bakugo's and it's really dirty, probably because he puts his feet in here almost all the time not caring to pay any attention to Iida's lectures.

As I finish cleaning up under the desk I hear the door open and turn my head towards it. There, in the door, stands the one and only Kirishima Eijiro. I smile as he walks up to me and kiss my right cheek.

"Hey, so about the confession . . ." He trails off avoiding eye contact.

"I was thinking about that in the class but Aizawa cut off my train of thoughts!" I said pouting and crossing my arms on my chest frowning.

"I had a feeling that's what you were thinking about so I, Eijiro Kirishima, being the good boyfriend and soon-to-be-boyfriend I am . . ." He said pointing to himself grinning widely. "Took Shoto to the side once we left the classroom and asked him to meet us at a pet shop near U.A" He finished showing me his beautiful toothy grin.

"So judging by your smile he accepted,  at what time?" I asked putting away the cleaning supplies.

"7:30 p.m  by that time he would have had dinner already so I told him not to eat any sweets" He said and for a moment I thought he could read my mind. I went to my desk grabbed my bag and walked over to Eijiro again grabbing his left hand with my right one tangling my fingers with his.

"I hope he reciprocates our feelings..." He mutters while we get out of the classroom and into the almost empty hallway.

. . .

Kiri's pov

Right now we're waiting for Shoto to arrive. It's not that he's late, we just couldn't wait any longer to see him so we arrived 20 minutes early but I have a feeling he'll arrive soon since he's very punctual. About 8 minutes later we see Shoto walking towards here. I know he also saw us because not even 10 seconds later he yells not too loud or too low.

"Hey guys!" Says a rarely smiling happy Shoto jogging towards us waving.

"Hey Sho!!" Denki shouts running towards him waving- I think. He hugs him like they hadn't seen each other in ages which in reality where only hours but felt way too long.