NO ONE'S/ 3RD PERSON POV:

"You know Komaeda... You look really good under me!" The taller male said with a chuckle while the short albino began to get flustered a bit.
"Oh i see, you're one of those perverted play boys! Well if you are, I. AM. NOT. INTERESTED." Komaeda said emphasizing his last statement.
"That's what most of them say before i sweep them under their feet and fall madly in love with me"" Hinata countered.

The brunette's face was slowly but surely inching closer and closer to the now blushing white haired boy who's glasses are starting to fall off.
'Crap!' the albino thinks to himself.

"Fuck you." Komaeda says
"No, it's the other way around" Hinata says.
Before the shorter male could throw another insult at the other he felt something, No... Someone's touch on his lips

"Ng-!!!"
The faint dusted pink on the albino's cheeks turned into a bright vivid red that was spreading across his whole face.
Hinata seemed to notice the sudden color change as well and smirked into the kiss.

After a few seconds the kiss broke and resulted in a bright red flustered Komaeda that finally was free from Hinata who was now satisfied.

"Soooo~ How about another one aye?"
The brunette gently directed his hand to the other boy's chin and tilted it up to see his face better

"L-l-let go of me you Idiot!" Komaeda weakly slapped his hand away, he was still a little dazed from the kiss and felt like his heart was on a roller coaster that he didn't even notice his glasses fell of.

Hinata saw Komaeda's glasses and picked it up from the freshly trimmed green grass and began wiping it clean with his tie.

"Here we go..." The taller male slowly starts to put the knocked off glasses back on the shorter boy's face.
'hmm... His cheeks are so soft...' is what ge thought while slightly brushing the side of Komaeda's face.

Hinata stepped back a little letting the sunlight hit Komaeda as he adjusted his glasses.
Hinata frowned to see his face not looking like a tomato because in his opinion: 'Ehehe... He looked really cute when he was red'

Once the shorter boy calmed down his flustered expression changed into an expression of irritation and anger.
"Komaeda... What are you-..." Is all Hinata could say while the other males hand was crumpled into a fist and his arm moving backwards.
"Koma- AAHH!"
Before he knew it, Komaeda bad punched him again, his knees fell to the ground while his arms hugged his stomach in pain.

"YOU MORON!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!" Komaeda yelled while slapping Hinata multiple times not caring where his slaps hit.
"Owch-! Hey! Komaeda! W-wait a minute!"
Komaeda didn't listen and just continued his small revenge for a minute or two.

After that he cooled down a bit and began walking away leaving the now slightly covered in red slap marks on his forearms.
"Wow..." Was all he could say as the white haired boy angerly stomped away.

It was a good thing for Hinata his stomach now didn't hurt as much and the slap marks weren't that visible anymore.

They hadn't been gone for a long time but he decided to go inside as well to meet with his friends.

As for Komaeda... Well- let's just say there were hundreds of thoughts rushing in his smart little brain, some examples of those were:
"THAT IDIOT."
"Who the HECK randomly decides to kiss someone on the first day of school!?"
"Has he heard of consent!?"
"I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't even know what consent even is."

He went back to the main building and just sleep for the remainder of his lunch period.
While on the way he met with a pink haired mechanic which ge recognized as one of his classmates.
"Oh sup Komaeda! Listen have you seen Hinata??? Some people say you guys have been running around school"
He didn't answer.
"Oh- i see! So you guys did a little somethin somethin-"
"Shut up." He gave the mechanic an angered glare which scared the pink haired male to the point he screamed and sprinted out of there.
"Tch. Moron."

The white haired boy went back to his classroom with only few people inside who seem to be pretty peaceful.
He was relieved that it was quite. He took off his glasses and dozed off on his desk.

Hajime's POV:

I was walking down the hall only to be met with a screaming pink haired boy dashing for dear life.
"Soda?" I questioned in which he stopped on his track's and looked at me relieved.
"Hinata! There you are man! Been looking everywhere for ya!" Ge smiled at me.
"That's nice, but why were you screaming?..." I asked him
"Oh, that. Weeeell i kinda-sorta bumped into Komaeda and asked him where you were and he kinda-sorta have me a death glare." He said scratching his cheeks.
Ah, of course.... Pretty sure he was terrified of Komaeda now.

Who wouldn't? That guy is scary, but at the same time so frickin adorable! It really makes me wanna go back to him for more...

Nagito Komaeda, mark my words i will get through your heart.

•||End of Chapter 3||•