☺︎︎❦⌫☀︎︎⌫❦☺︎︎

Rose was now in the Great Hall at dinner time, listening to Malfoys boyfriends talk about how he was injured, and how Rose is a 'Traitor'.

She looked at the Gryffindor table to see Harry looking in her direction but not directly at her, more so the large group behind her.

Rose looked back down at her plate and sighed. 'I wish Aurora was here.' she thought.

Oh- you don't know who that is? Hm.. i guess you'll have to find out later.

After dinner she went back to her common room to try her best to get homework done, but she was too distracted. It's all too much. She started feeling tears prickle her eyes but stopped before one could fall. She's tried all these years to forget about Aurora but it's way too hard. It's been working, after she had met Blaise and The trio, but now Aurora is the only thing on her mind.

You're probably really confused, so let me catch you up..

Aurora lee Smith.. Oh i never told you about her?

That's because she's dead.

Seven years ago.

"Rose, this is Aurora." Stated Mrs. McKay very clearly to her and her husbands new adopted child.

"Is she your daughter?" Asked six year old Rose.

Mr. McKay scoffed. "No. Absolutely not. She's here almost the same reason you are, your parents are either dead, or in Azkaban."

"Whats Azkaban?" Rose asked.

"Brian!" Scolded Mrs. McKay. "We don't talk about that. Not yet." Then she turned towards Rose, "It's nothing. Now, Aurora, is here because her parents are no longer with us. And we decided to take her in, like we did with you. Although she is not our child."

"And neither are you." Mr. McKay said to Rose viciously.

"Brian! Enough!" She scolded once again. "Rose, if you behave for us, you get special treatment. Just like Aurora. If not, you get punished. Understand?"

Rose looked towards Aurora, then back at Mrs McKay. She nodded once more.

"Wonderful. She will be showing you to your bedroom. Go ahead Aurora." Mrs. McKay said to the 8 year old child who still held no emotion in her face.

Aurora swiftly turned and walked up the large stairs of the manor, Rose quickly following behind.

"Hi" Said Rose cheerfully, thinking she finally has someone to talk too. The orphanage was boring, no one talked to her.

Aurora didn't reply.

So Rose didn't either for the rest of the walk.

They walked up to a tall black steel door. "This is your room." Said Auroras small voice.

"Thank you Aurora." Rose gently smiled at Aurora. Aurora just nodded in return, turning and leaving down the hall.