Undercover Princess - Chapter 5

"Happy 18th birthday, Miss Emily" Gabriella said as she walked out of the room. I frowned. Gabriella was the first to wish me "Happy Birthday" my own Mom hadn't even wished me.

The ball was going to start in ten minutes. I was nervous. I looked down at my small hands and saw them shake. I didn't want to do this. I didn't want to go to this stupid ball.

I walked to my mirror that was hung on the wall. My reflection stared back at me. I saw a girl, with a frown upon her face. She had brown hair that she had inherited from her Mom. It was styled in a french plait and had silver butterfly pins across one side. She also had green eyes which she had inherited from her Dad. Eyeliner underneath her eyes made them pop and stand out and her mascara made her eyelashes look longer than usual. The girl in the reflection was wearing a beautiful gown that she had to wear to a ball. A ball she didn't want to go to.

I placed a hand over my heart and I knew what to do. I had to run...

**************************************************************
Comment below what you think of this book. Would you like me to carry on writing? What do you think will happen after she runs away? Comment below lovelies!