"But You didn't ask us what we want?" Taehyung said.

"You want a Choco-Vanila drink and a Caramel Cake right?" Jin said and Taehyung pouted. "But You didn't asked Jungkook." Taehyung said and Jin look at Jungkook. "You want Chocolate Cake and 5 glass of Banana Milk right?" Jin said.

Jungkook shyly signal his hand, showing he wants 10 glass. Jin chuckled. "10 glass it is." Jin said and walk away and Jungkook look at Taehyung shyly.

"I know, I know...Drinking Banana Milk at 22 seems childish bu-but I re-really li-like them ...." Jungkook said cutely and Taehyung chuckling as he pinch Jungkook's cheek.

"I don't mind. You look cute being a child anyway, My Baby~" Taehyung said and hug Jungkook close to him.

"TTAAEE!!!" Jungkook said and get off of Taehyung and sat beside him.

"Ah~ You call me Taetae~ Thats so cute~ From now on you call me that!!" Taehyung said happily.

"I just call you one Tae. That's it." Jungkook said pouting.

"well then you can try calling me Taetae." Taehyung said looking at Jungkook with a hopeful eyes. Jungkook was surprised, he look away blushing and said "Tae Tae."

Taehyung chuckled happily. " Ah~ Thats so Cute My Kookie~ From now on, You call me that okay?" Taehyung said pinch Jungkook cheek once more.

"Yah! My Cheek is off limits." Jungkook said pouting cutely.

As time pass by Jin came back and bring their orders and they started to act ever so sweetly. Taehyung fed Jungkook the cake and Jungkook do the same. Like he had a choice, Taehyung always give him a puppy look that he couldn't deny. So the two were very much an adorable sweet couples in that Cafe. Jin can't helped but smile that Taehyung and Jungkook were happily inlove with each other. Though, his still wondering how those two suddenly become lovers. The last time he met Jungkook he had a lazy expression while Taehyung he had a cold expression. How did this two suddenly walk inside of his Cafe one day with an expression like they just got married?

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Soon.