"Boyfriend?" Jungkook said.

"Namjoon, Kim Namjoon is my boyfriend." Jin said and Jungkook was suprised.

"Oh? The handsome Math teacher is your boyfriend!? Oh wow... Your lucky Hyung." Jungkook said.

"Wha~ Did you just... What!?" Jin said and glare a little at Jungkook who look away.

"I'm sorry Hyung... In my first year... I-I do ha-have a crush on Mr. Kim (Namjoon) Bu-but I he-heard he had a bo-boyfriend so... I didn't li-like hi-him any-anymore..." Jungkook said looking down playing with his finger.

"Well I don't blame you... Kim Namjoon is one kind and handsome man~ Its easy to fall inlove with him... But Koo~ His mine so don't!" Jin said with a sweet voice but stern at the same time.

"He won't stole Namjoon Hyung from you! I'm here!" Taehyung said pouting.

"And Kook~ I can't believe that you said that like I wasn't here." Taehyung said started to Cry. Jungkook quickly panic, he stand up and went beside Taehyung and hug him.

"I'm sorry Taehyung... Please don't cry... Please... I hate seeing someone Cry...Please." Jungkook said.

Taehyung smile ah~ His one good actor. He hug Jungkook back. "Its okay, I'm okay afterall a Cute Bunny is hugging me~" Taehyung said.

Jungkook blush hearing that, but he also smile and feeling happy to be cuddled. His heart would melt in happiness. The two stay like that for a couple of minutes and Jin was smirking looking at them.

"How long are you gonna stay like that?" Jin said and Jungkook quickly pull away blushing, But Taehyung pull him back and now Jungkook is sitting on Taehyung's lap.

"As long as we want Jin Hyung." Taehyung said with a smile, Jungkook hide his blushing face in his hand.

Jin was surprised and he smirk. "Fine... But I don't want a PDA in my Cafe. So if you don't want to order anything you can kindly leave. And koo~ You better tell me the Tea's the next time you come here." Jin said.

"No, No No, Hyung. We want some food~ Your Sweets are delicious~ But why would Jungkook tell you some Tea's?" Taehyung said.

"FOrget about that! I'll bring your orders." Jin said and walk away.