i cant believe i used to type 'uwu' like wtf

me: *reads a tsukanene fanfic*

chapter 2 of the story: contains smVt, be warned

me: *stops reading halfway through the story* wow uuhh yep lets stop now .-.

anyways, yandere kou is on the house everyone!!

---------------------------

Kou sighed dreamily, blood dripping from the sharp, shiny object he's holding. Caressing the photo of the person he loves dearly. He looked back at the now lifeless corpse laying on the ground.

"Ah. What a shame." He chuckled darkly. He looked at it with disgust before plunging the knife at their head. "If you hadn't touched her like that, then you wouldn't be able to meet this fate."

.

"Kid. Let's talk." The male ghost mumbled. Glancing at the door in which Nene has left a minute ago to go home early..

"What?" Hanako flinched at the blond's voice. It wasn't like his normal voice. It was deep, dark, and husky (ayEET-).

"Well.." Hanako sighed. "Your obsession towards Yashiro is unhealthy. An-"

"Shut up." Kou cut him off. Now glaring daggers at the ghost  behind him. His eyes were dull, his hands were clenched. As if he was ready to murder him. "You don't know anything. This is just my way of showing my love to her! And people were getting in the way. So I had to kill them. So shut your mouth before I exorcise you for good." Hanako oblige.

Kou scoff as he walked out of the bathroom to stalk his Senpai to make sure she's safe and to kill anyone who approaches her.

.

"Mmph!" The blond headed male stared lovingly at the girl in front of him. Hearts form in his eyes, looking at Nene who was struggling. Desperately trying to get out of the chair.

Kou laugh quietly. Walking around the female's form in circles, now he can get a closer look on her beautiful body.

He was sick of pretending to be an innocent boy who was shy at his crush and always avert eyes. All that cliché stuff.

He was a two-faced. And he's proud of it.

.

its time for me to write this oneshot since im currently am struggling to create ideas

( yes im still not doing requests cause idk how to :/ )