surprises

Nene sighed heavily, sipping her apple juice box and look at the clear blue sky. Flailing her legs to entertain herself and hands clench on the bench. Her hair swaying as the wind pass by her.

"You okay Senpai? You look down." Kou, who was sitting next to her, asked. Her oceanic blue eyes were full of concern about Nene. She just smiled.

"Well, I think I'm unlucky today. This morning, I got scratched by a cat." She pointed at her bandaged arm. "And a few hours ago I got late because I was helping an old lady carrying her groceries which had me scolded for it. But it was worth it tho!" She giggled cutely, Kou smiled at Nene's kind actions, which made him fall in love with her more.

"And like a few minutes ago, I kinda... almost lost my brooch but Mokke-chan found it for me."

"Sorry Senpai. It must be hard for you today."

"Oh no no no! Don't be sorry, it's totally okay!" She fiddled her fingers for a bit and pouted sadly. "It's not that I'm unlucky Kou-kun, it's just life is full of surprises."

"Ah, well.." Nene looked at him confused. "Then, what I'm gonna do next... Will it surprise you also?"

The female tilted her head, still confused at his actions and words.

"I like you Senpai. Please go out with me."

Life is sure is surprises. You'll never know what will happen next.

---------------------------------

bye

love u❤