CHAPTER 4

<ERIC'S POV>

          I'm sorry for not introducing myself properly. Hi! I'm Eric Wolff and you already know who my girlfriend is. Tyler never told you on how my relationship started with Abby Williams.

FLASHBACK...

<ERIC'S POV>

          I planned to go jogging... I checked the time and it was 6:00 am so I changed my clothes and I wore a more appropriate attire for jogging. I went out of the mansion and I was jogging for atleast 30 minutes then I saw this most beautiful girl that caught my eyes. She wanted to say hi but a drunk driver was driving the car too fast towards her. I had an instinct to save her so I ran as fast as I could to jump in and save her. Luckily, we were both safe. I wanted to kill that guy but she stopped me so I introduced myself "I'm Eric" "Im Abby" she said I asked for her number and she gave it to me. I invited her for a drink and she accepted it.

<ABBY'S POV>

           As I was about to get hit by a car, a guy saved me and he caught my eyes. I thanked him for saving my life. He introduced himself and i did the same thing too. He invited me for a drink in his house but suddenly my parents and sister went out of our house so I introduced them with each other. Itold them that he saved my life and they were so thankful. They went back inside the house and I went to Eric's house. I was shocked because his house is in front of my house. Time flies by so I went home and he started texting me. Finally he asked me out on a date and I said yes. While we were having the date, he asked me "Will you be my girlfriend?" I was shocked and a lot of things were on my mind but I finally said "yes". He was filled with happiness and there was a big smile on his face. He's really cute when he's smiling. He brought me home with his car and we gave each other a hug and we kissed. This was my first kiss and it was romantic. Days passed by and we're still together.

END OF FLASHBACK...

<ERIC'S POV>

            That was how we met and tomorrows our monthsary.

<JESSICA'S POV>

            It was about 9:00 pm and we were done eating dinner. The bonfire was already prepared by the maids so we all sat on the mats and we were on their backyard. Us girls, we sat with our boyfriends. It was fun because we were star gazing and we were roasting marshmallows. We also made smores. This was a memorable night.

<ALEX'S POV>

            It was first time I had fun in my wholelife and I should be thankful that I have cousins like Tyler and Eric. We were all really tired and Abby and Cameron fell asleep so Eric and Tyler had to carry them to their rooms so they could sleep properly. 

The next week we planned to go swimming with our friends.