CHAPTER 3

<ALEX'S POV>

       The brightness of light on the window woke me up as I  checked the time on my watch. It was 7 am. I looked at Jessica who was sleeping peacefully under the blanket. I went to take a long shower because I like the water. It was warm. I went back in the room to change. I wore a plain white v-neck shirt, dark jeans and my black vans. I combed my hair in a appropriate way and sprayed perfume on me. I went to check if Eric was awake. I knocked on the door twice  and opened it. He was still sleeping beside Abby. I poked him a few times and his eyes started to open.  He knew what I was planning to do. He got up and went to the bathroom. While he was at it, I went to Tyler's room to wake him up. I knocked and went inside. They were actually awake. They were cuddling. Tyler wanted to stay with Cameron so I left the room. I went back to Eric. He was sitting beside Abby who was sleeping. I told him that we should cook breakfast for them. He agreed with a nod. I went ahead and he gave Abby a kiss on the forehead. Eric and I went to the kitchen. Eric went to the fridge and search for frozen foods to cook. He found eggs, bacon, and ham. We started cooking until all of them came down all dressed up. I toasted some bread with butter and served it. The maids made hot choco for all of us. Eric is a chef who trained in Switzerland and Tyler is the engineer of the house. We were all full and we planned the party. Cameron, Abby, and Jessica were assigned to  prepare the house and buy the food. Tyler, Eric, and I were assigned to buy the drinks. It was noon already when the arrived with the stuff. The party starts at 2 pm. The guests were arriving.

<ERIC'S POV>

         As the guests were arriving, Tyler and I introduced our girlfriends to the guests. All the guests arrived and everyone had a 

glass of wine. We made a toast to Tyler and Cameron "Congratulations to my brother and Cameron and may their relationhip be filled with happiness and love as they encounter the ups and downs in their relationship."

<TYLER'S POV>

          "First of all, I would like to thank you all for coming to this celebration. It means so much to me. I would also like to thank my brother who planned all of this for Cameron and I. Thank you Alex for coming here, all the way from New York with your gorgeous girlfriend. I'll start my speech with a story on how I started to fall in love with this wonderful girl that I met. Since you came in my life, you have been the most amazing person I'd laid my eyes on. When I say you, I knew from that moment you were the right girl for me. Even though I had past relationships, I loved you more. Nobody can be as amazing as you are. You are my one and only love. Thank you and I love you so much." I saw a tear ran down her face and she mouthed "I love you too." I kissed her forehead and sat down beside her.

<ALEX'S POV>

            Everyone gave them a round of applause. "To Tyler and Cameron, may their lives be filled with memories that they will keep forever."

CHEERS!!

<ABBY'S POV>

             All of them were drinking beers. Another couple arrrived. Eric and Tyler introduced them to us. The name of the guy is Rex while the girls name is Addy. They didn't tell us their family names. I saw Tyler and Eric drinking too much so I called Cameron. We both tried to stop them because they were a little drunk and they stop. This is what we like about them because they listen to what we tell them. The party ended so the guests went home and the guys planned to have a bonfire in their backyard tomorrow night.

They were all tired so they went to their rooms and they slept peacefully...