He doesn't know

Harry's POV

He doesn't know

I tried my best. I tried everything to push away my feelings for him but being in the same band together, watching his beautiful face, listening to his soothing voice and that damn smile, didn't help.

He was happy with Perrie and I should accept that. But I can't. I want him to be mine. I want to be held in those arms when I am sad, I want to kiss those lips before falling asleep. All I could do was hope.

"You alright mate? You look a little pale" a worried Niall chirped in.

"Yeah, I'm just tired" I mumbled.

We were all having a movie night. Niall and I were sitting together, while Liam and Maya, Louis and Eleanor, ZAYN and Perrie were cuddling.

I couldn't even concentrate on the movie anymore. All I wanted was to cry. Seeing them together, watching his face lit up whenever she said something. Only Niall knew about my situation and he did help me a lot.

Suddenly Zayn and Perrie started making out. This couldn't be happening right now.

"Ew guys, get a room!" Louis yelled and everyone started laughing, except Niall and me. Watching them kiss was the last thing on my mind tonight.

Tears already started to flow out of my eyes. All of this is too much. Niall noticed and asked "Harry, calm down. Not here please. Let's go home" I quickly nodded and left their home, without even saying a proper goodbye. I just couldn't do anything right now. Niall came and drove us home. The entire car ride went silent because he knew if he said anything, I would break down right here. We pulled up near my house and Niall took me inside. As I entered the house, I fell on my knees and tears in my eyes didn't hesitate to fall down.

"Harry wha- Oh my god" Niall came and quickly hugged me. He rubbed my back but it didn't help.

"W-why? Why me? Why is t-this happening to m-me?" I said, my voice cracking.

"Shhh Hazz, don't think about it" Niall replied.

"Why do I love him so much, when he clearly doesn't even want me?" I yelled, still sobbing.

"Harry please s-stop" Niall said, crying. He took me to the couch and gave me a glass of water. I drank it and slept on the couch.

Niall's POV

I couldn't bare to see Harry like this. When you love someone to death and know that you don't even have a chance with them, hurts worse than hell itself.

I was making a sandwich for Harry because he never denies a sandwich, even when he is angry or sad. He didn't even eat anything today, so a sandwich would be perfect. I already took him to his bed and tucked him in, so that he won't have any back pains tomorrow.

The doorbell rang 3 times and I already knew who it was.

I sighed and opened the door.

"What do you guys want now?" I asked Louis, Liam and Zayn, who were now here. I already saw it coming.

"Nothing, just wanted to check if you are partying without us" Louis said and walked in, Liam following him. I raised an eyebrow at Zayn, who was still standing outside.

"How's Harry?" he asked.

"Do you want to come inside or...?" I asked, ignoring his question. He nodded and walked in.

"You guys want anything to drink?" I asked the three of them.

"Beer please" Louis said, raising his hand.

"Water will work, thank you" Liam answered.

Zayn didn't say anything so I assumed he didn't want anything. He was deep in his own thoughts, I doubt he even heard my question. I nodded and went back to the kitchen. I grabbed a beer and a glass of water and went back to hand it to them. They were discussing something so I decided to eavesdrop.

"Do you know what happened to Harry?" Zayn asked, worry evident in his voice.

"Nope" Liam replied.

"I think it's probably about you and Perrie making out. Poor guy, wants a girl so bad. Single people problems" Louis said, and laughed.

I've had enough now.

I barged into the living room and yelled "You three. Leave. NOW!"

"Woah woah Nialler chil-" Louis tried to stop me but I cut him off.

"Don't tell me to fucking chill. And I don't want to hear a fucking word from that mouth of yours. How could you even talk about him like that? Disgusting! You don't even know what he is going through. He is experiencing what anyone, not even him, should experience" I yelled.

"Why do you think he is crying? Why do you think he is becoming distant? He haven't slept from two fucking weeks. His mind is totally blowing up with every thought that could kill him. He doesn't eat anymore. God only knows how many days he will live! He even tried to suicide, thank god he didn't. Why do you think he can't hit his notes anymore while singing?" I yelled and tried to catch my breath.

"What are you saying Niall? Why?" Zayn asked, totally dumbfounded.

"It's because he loves you, you fucking asshole! You are so goddamn dumb. How could you not see the love he has for you? Huh? He is so in love with you Zayn, so in love with you. And it's the reason that it is killing him!" By the time I was done, I was sobbing hard. Liam and Louis had totally shocked looks on their face and I saw Zayn crying too.

"God only knows what he'd be without you Zayn, please help him"