| 03 |

Warnings: None.

Background Information On You: You are 15 and you can be in whichever house you'd like. You are best friends with the Marauders.

Word Count: 1574

Reader's Pov

You were laying down on your bed, bored out of your mind as you twirled your wand between your fingers, thinking of all the spells you could do if you were of age. But, sadly, you were only fifteen.

You were brought out of your thoughts by the sound of tapping on your glass window. You hopped out of bed and saw that James' owl was waiting patiently for you to open the window.

You slid it open, and the owl happily flew inside, landing on the edge of your desk. You took the letter from the owl, giving it a treat.

You eagerly opened the letter and started reading.

Dear (Y/N),

Hey! How's your holiday going? I was wondering, if you weren't busy or anything, if you wanted to come over. You haven't been to my house yet, and my parents really wanna meet you. I was thinking you could come over this Saturday.

Send an owl back as soon as you can with your answer.

From, your favorite friend,
James

P.S. Have you started that potions homework yet? I really need some help with it.

You laughed as you closed up the letter, placing it on your desk as you walked out of your bedroom.

"Mom!" You called out from the top of the stairs.

"What?" She answered back, appearing from the kitchen and stopping at the bottom of the staircase.

"Can I go to my friend James' house this Saturday?" You asked.

"James? As in James Potter?" she questioned.

"Yes, mom, James Potter."

She contemplated this for a moment. "Oh, alright then." she said.

"Yes! Thanks, mom!" You said, rushing back into your room to write a letter back to him.

Dear James,

My mom said I can come! I'm super excited to see you again, I feel like we haven't see each other in so long.

I'm also excited to meet your parents. From the way you talk about them, I'm sure they're great people.

Can't wait to see you!

From, also your favorite friend,
(Y/N)

P.S. I did finish that potions homework so I can help you when I come over if you'd like.

You put the letter into an envelope, sealing it and then giving it to James' owl. The owl flew out of your window and you stared after it until it was no longer visible.

...

You woke up that Saturday morning, carrying more energy than you normally would've had. You were going to hang out with James today and you couldn't be more excited.

You quickly got dressed, packing a small bag with any essentials you needed with you. You ran down the stairs, unable to contain your excitement.

"Good Morning!" You said brightly as you sat down to eat your breakfast. You wolfed down your food quickly, your mother laughing at your behavior.