"I was just passing by." He said.

"Then why is your sword out?" I asked.

"Because yours is."

"Yours was out first." I said.

"Agree to disagree." He said.

"What do you want Dream?" I spat.

"Simple, I want both of you six feet under."

"Ha, you wish." I said.

"Then may I have this dance?" He asked, getting into a battle stance.

Techno and I did the same.

"Let's tango green Teletubby." I said.

He charged at us, I counter attacked while Techno went to attack from behind. That's when we both realized that he had used a potion of strength.

'Shit.' I thought as we continued to fight.

His hand reached into his pocket and pulled out something shiny. He threw it up into the air. My eyes immediately followed it, along with Techno. I realized they were gold coins. That dirty bastard.

As my eyes followed the gold I felt a jab in my side and I went flying into a wall of netherrack, and I blacked out.

When I came too, I could here the sounds of fighting and a ringing in my ears. I pushed myself off the hot ground and got to my knees. My vision was blurry, I looked around for my sword but couldn't find it. When I looked back up I could barley see Techno and Dream lock swords. Even from where I was, I could feel the intensity of the fight. I groaned and stood up fully, using the wall as a support. I looked back over to see that Dream had the upper hand and had pinned Techno to the ground, sword pointed at his throat.

Before he could take the final blow, I gathered what strength I had left, and ran full speed at Dream.

"Oh no you don't!!" I shouted while I ran.

I shoved him off the ledge but he managed to grab my wrist and pull me down with him. Doing some quick thinking, I managed to grab the ledge, but Dream grabbed my ankle, adding more weight. The ledge broke but Techno grabbed my hand in time. His hand wrapping around my arm. I felt a something pull on my ankle and I looked down. At some point in time, Dream managed to tie a lead around my ankle and he was currently hanging at the end of it about ten feet below me. The lava a couple hundred. I looked up back at Techno and I knew what I had to do.

"Techno, you need to let go." I said.

I could feel Dream climbing up the lead.

"Are you crazy!? If I let go you'll die!!" He said.

"And so will Dream." I said.

"NO, I can't lose you too, I won't lose you too." He said.

I gave him a bittersweet smile, I could see the tears forming in his eyes.

"You made a promise to protect me, now it's my turn to return the favor." I said.

I pulled out a knife and slashed it across his hand, making him let go.

As I fell it felt like it was in slow motion, I could see Techno with his arm still stretched out shouting no. I was content with this decision, Dream would die, even if it cost me my own life, knowing that my family would be safe.

I closed my eyes and welcomed the searing hot lava. When my body grew numb to the burns, it felt like a burning hug, I smiled as I sunk into the burning depths of the nether. Then nothing.

I couldn't say I saw white or black, it was almost like a limbo, even from color.

Then, I woke up.

I sat up and looked around. I was in a beautiful green field, that was filled with colorful flowers, ranging from marigolds, to poppies, to lilacs. I could hear the faint sound of bees buzzing and birds chirping. A cool breeze washed over the field. I looked in front of me to see a tree line, in front of the tree line was a cabin. I was confused, were was I? What happened? I stood up and checked my body for any injury's. What I saw shocked me. Any burns I had slowly disappeared, I heard the sound of feathers ruffling and I looked behind me and I almost cried. On my back were magnificent grey wings. My wings. Then it hit me.

'I'm dead.' I thought.

I heard shouting and looked back towards the cabin and saw three figures running up to me. As they got closer, I recognized them. I ran up to them and hugged them, tears running down my face. Wilbur, Tommy, Phil. They were all here. My family was here.

"You're not supposed to be here mate." Phil said.

"It's too soon." He added.

"Is there any right time to die?" I asked sarcastically.

He chuckled.

"You're definitely my kid."

I chuckled and continued to hug my family.

I was finally free.

The End?