The election

NEW CHAPTER. GET YOUR TISSUSE, THEN NEXT FEW CHAPTERS ARE GOING TO GET RUFF.

-Age 25-

Reader's POV:

I woke up to my alarm clock going off. I opened my eyes, the sun was streaming through my window. I sat up and turned it off, tired as all hell due to the fact that I stayed up late helping Tubbo and Tommy decorate La'manburg for the election today.

the election was today.

I cursed and quickly got out of bed, changed into the La'manburg uniform, and rushed downstairs with enough time to make a cup of coffee before I would go welcome any guest joining for the election today.

As I was waiting for my coffee to be done I got a knock on my door. I walked over too it and saw Tommy standing there with a big smile on his face.

"Good morning, Tommy." I said.

"Mornin'." He replied.

We walked back into the kitchen right as the coffee maker made a ding, letting me know my coffee was ready.

"Have you eaten yet Tommy?" I asked, grabbing my coffee.

"No, not yet." He said, sitting at the kitchen island.

I let out a chuckle and started to make some eggs.

"Is eggs ok?" I asked.

He nodded his head.

In the eight years I have known Tommy, we've grown pretty close. Sometimes we were inseparable.

"So how is your morning going?" I asked, cracking an egg over the pan.

"It's been going great." He said with a smile.

I smiled as I finished the eggs. I put them on a plate and gave it to the now 16 year old boy.

He thanked me and proceeded to shovel the eggs into his mouth.

"Slow down, or you're gonna choke." I said, pouring the rest of my coffee into a travel mug.

He slowed down some, enough to not make him choke.

I chuckled as I grabbed my hat from the hook by the door.

"Right, I'm heading out, don't destroy my house I don't want to have to build a new one again." I said opening the door.

"Ok." He said, mouth full of egg.

I let out a chuckle and closed the door.

-.-.-.-

I was leaning against a tree watching a flock of birds fly by when I heard footsteps behind me, I didn't recognize them. I quickly spun around with my sword in hand, ready for a fight, only to be greeted by a ram hybrid. 

He had large curly, grey\brown horns, with brown hair. He was also wearing a black suit. He looked around Wilbur's age.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Jshlatt, I'm here for the election." He said.

"Oh, well then follow me, I'll lead you to the podium." I said with a smile on my face.

I returned my sword to it's sheath but I my hand never left the handle. Always be prepared.

"So what brings you to the election?" I asked.

"Well, they needed more candidates, so I decided to run for President." he explained.

We walked in silence until we got to the podium.

"Well here we are." I said.

"Good luck out there." I added, walking off.

-.-.-.-

Schlatt had won the election. It definitely came as a shock to everyone, but we all accepted the fact that Wilbur was no longer president of La'manburg. We were all currently sitting in front of the podium, Wilbur was to my right, Tommy to my left. As we sat there, listening to Schlatt's speech, I could shake off a feeling of dread.

"As my first decree, as the president of La'manburg." He said, drawing my attention back to him.

"As the EMPOROR of this great country!!" He yelled into the microphone.

"Is to RIVOKE THE CITEZINSHIP OF WILBUR SOOT AND TOMMYINNIT!!!"

My eyes widened and I turned to Wilbur, who also had a shocked expression on his face. 

He froze for a minute.

"RUN WILBUR!!" I yelled.

that seemed to snap him back into reality. He grabbed Tommy's arm and ran. I watched my younger brothers flee into the woods.

"May the gods be with you." I whispered.