Technoblade joined the game

TW//SHOUTING AND ARUING

Reader's POV:

I woke up in pain, and lots of it. I slowly opened my eyes to see rocks. I blinked a couple times, thinking I was hallucinating, then remembered the events of yesterday. I sat up, wincing as the pain in upper back increased a little. I looked around the little room I was in, on the opposite wall were two double chests, most likely full of supply's. 

Swinging my feet over the side of the bed I was in, I stood up. And then proceeded to fall down. I just laid there, rethinking all my life choices. When I was done rethinking my life choices I got up, this time I managed to stand up for more then 30 seconds, before falling again. This time I managed to catch myself using the wall.

'What the hell?' I thought as I stood up, trying to regain my balance.

That's when I remembered; I don't have wings anymore. So my center of balance was screwed up.

I sighed and proceeded to make my way out of the room, using the wall for support.

When I got out of the room I saw Wilbur playing his guitar, and Tommy was listening to a disc, by the looks of it.

I cleared my throat, getting there attention.

They both looked up, when they saw that I was up their faces lit up with happiness and relief.

"Look's like someone's up." Wilbur said.

"Yah." I replied.

"How's your back?" He asked.

"Hurts like hell." I said with a chuckle.

"Why are you clinging to the wall?" Tommy asked.

I looked at him with a look that read; Really?

He just looked back at me confused.

"Tommy, my body is used to six foot long wings on my back. Said wings are now gone. So now my center of balance is off." I said.

"Oh." He replied.

"How about you take a seat, would you like some tea?" Wilbur said.

"Tea would be nice, thank you." I said, sitting on the floor.

Wilbur gave me a quick nod and ran off to who knows where, but I'm guessing the kitchen, and Tommy went back to whatever he was doing. 

I pulled out my communicator, surprised that I still had it. I turned it on and opened my contacts, scrolling to a familiar name.

I pressed call and held it to my ear. It ringed for a bit before it stopped, I opened my mouth to say something before the sound of voice mail filled my ears.

"You have reached Technoblade, I'm most likely doing none of your business, leave a message." 

I sighed and hung up. Of course he was busy. 

"Here's your tea." Wilbur said, walking out of what I could assume was the kitchen.

I took the tea, and Wilbur sat down next to me.

"You tried calling him again, didn't you?" He asked.

"Yah."

"Did he pick up?"

"No." I said, sipping my tea.

We sat in silence for a bit.

"Did you try calling dad?" He asked.

"No."

"Why?"

"I don't want him to worry."

"He'll worry if you don't call." Wilbur said with a chuckle.