I sighed as I looked at the herbs in front of me. Izuna, Kaira and Suki went out to get these, but I was only able to extend Miyu's life with these. Her condition is slowly worsening, and I don't know for how long she will survive. A month? Or an half year? And it's possible that I'll get this disease as well, and Deidara too. We're all siblings, and we share the same mother, who died because of this disease..

So not only Miyu's life was in danger..

Kaira's POV.

After a long, warm shower, I sat down on my chair at my desk in my room. If things went smoothly, Sasuke and his team should be back by tomorrow. Sasuke and Juugo had to carry the Jinchuuriki, Suigetsu and Karin, and they're injured as well, so they won't be here as fast as I was. I opened the upper drawer of my desk, and saw the folded letter lying in it. Swallowing thickly, I picked it up and looked at it, slowly unfolding it. As I read the letter again. Why me? Why did Itachi gave me this letter, and not Izuna or Suki, or one of his own kids? I knew they were younger, and they didn't know very much about what was really going on. I've been my while life loyal to this organization, and now Itachi entrusted me with his ring, his secrets, but things didn't go the way he wanted them to go. Sasuke didn't go back to Konoha after he killed his brother, but he learned the truth and joined the Akatsuki...

I looked at the drawer again, and saw the ring lying in the corner. I grabbed it, and slipped it on my right ring finger. I still had so many questions to ask him, and now I have even more. A knock on the door snapped me out of my thoughts, and I quickly put the ring and letter back into my drawer and closed it. I stood up and walked to the door, opening it, being slightly surprised to see Kisame. ''What are you doing here?'' I asked.

''We're going to seal the Rokubi, and according to Izuna, it was your turn.'' Kisame answered as he held out the ring Izuna and I shared. I sighed and took it, slipping it on my finger. ''Fine.''

Madara's POV.

The Rokubi fell lifeless on the ground, and Zetsu let out a sigh. ''Phew, the sealing of the Rokubi is finally done. Doing this with this few people sure takes a lot of time.''

''There's only two Bijuu left now, right?'' Kisame asked.

Madara nodded, while glancing at me. ''Yeah, I've sent Sasuke to take care of the Hachibi.

''You sure that's alright?'' Konan asked. I know why she doubted Sasuke. The Jinchuuriki was indeed very strong, and not easy to capture, and the Hachibi is one of the strongest as well.

Dad glared at Konan, his red eyes glistering. ''I can vouch for Sasuke.''

Deciding I didn't want to participate in this conversation, I jumped off the finger of the statue, but when I was about to leave, my father's voice stopped me. ''Kaira, I want you to come with me to the rendezvous point where I meet Sasuke.''

To meet Sasuke? I opened my mouth to object, but dad probably already knew what I wanted to say and spoke up. ''You have no choice but to go with me. It was your mission to go with him, so your coming now as well.''

Sasuke's POV.

''Are you okay, Sasuke?'' Juugo asked as I was breathing heavily, sitting on a rock. We've walked the whole day. I had to carry the Jinchuuriki, while Juugo had to carry Suigetsu and Karin, who were still unconscious. Suigetsu was for a short moment awake yesterday.

I nodded and looked a bit up to Juugo. ''Yes, let's hurry.'' I spoke. ''We're almost at the rendezvous point. The rendezvous point was on a mountain.

When we were finally higher, I saw Madara, but to my surprise Kaira as well. She looked at me for just a second before she looked away. I threw the Hachibi on the ground, in front of Madara. ''I've brought you the Hachibi, as promised.''

''Well done.'' he spoke. ''I had faint that you would be up to the task.''

I glared at him. I didn't trust him, and I never would. I turned around, and followed Juugo to the entrance.

''Where are you going?'' I heard Madara ask.

Juugo continued to walk further, but I stopped, and looked over my shoulder. ''My first priority is to heal..'' I began. ''And then... Konoha.''

Kaira's POV.

After I arrived back at the base, I figured Sasuke and the rest were already here. Dad went with the Jinchuuriki to the Gedo statue, where the others were awaiting him. They were going to seal the Hachibi. I was so tired right now. I haven't slept the night when I headed back to the base, and then it took so long to seal the Rokubi. Being awake for almost two days is really tiring. I don't even know how I stayed awake this whole time..

I turned around the corner, but froze when I saw Sasuke leaning against the door of my room. What was he doing here?! His eyes were closed, and I could clearly see he was tired as well. I also noticed he hadn't visited the infirmary yet, but why was he here?