A New Family Addition.

Start from the beginning

Listen, you don't know me and I advise that you stop whatever you're doing regardless of what that pathetic excuse of an Alpha told you. I spoke in my mind to the voice knowing she could hear my thoughts.

Wh-What? She stammered surprised at my response to her.

You heard me. You don't know me and now that I remember exactly what I've been through and who I am I'm not taking this shit from anyone. Especially not some wannabe witch who can barely do her job. I laughed knowing that I was certainly going to get an earful in a second.

I've done my job better than you think! I'm more competent than everyone thinks! She snapped. You didn't even know that I had spiked all your food with my little werewolf concoction did you? She boasted proudly.

I didn't know but now I do. I smiled suddenly enjoying this little cat and mouse game we had going on. By the way, your voice sounds so much different now. How old are you witchy?

It was true, her voice was definitely different now that she was all flustered. Before her voice was eeirly haunting and she sounded mature but now it was squeaky and annoyed. There was something about the mere sound of her voice that triggered something in me.

Don't worry about it Alpha. She sneered the last part as if the word itself was a disgusting thing.

Well, you see I have to worry about it because although I am quite ruthless when defending my own and myself I would never steep as low as that so called Alpha you're working for. Women and children are off the table for me.

You were serious before? It sounded as if the question wasn't meant for me to hear but instantly took back her words when she realized that I had indeed heard her. I mean don't act like you're so innocent. I know what you've done and you can lie to me all you want but you will never be trusted.

Wait? What do you mean? I've never done anything to anyone. I questioned standing back up, I could sense a powerful presence headed my way and I wasn't in the mood to talk just yet. I had already blocked off all my connections to my mates and my family and I knew they would kill me for it but when I figured all this out I'd head back.

My paws thudded against the soft ground beneath them as my wolf carried me away from whoever had entered the forest after me. We made a few wide circles leaving our scent wherever we could to throw off our followers. A stream ahead made it even easier as we padded into the freezing cold water. My wolf whined and complained but Xerxes understood that we had to do this for us and our mates.

We plodded through the water as quickly and as quietly as possible. Our soaking wet fur weighed us down as we made our way about a mile in the calm water. All the while trying to figure out what the witch meant.

You know what I meant! She shouted in my mind hearing my thoughts once again. My Alpha told me what you did to your parents. You were a savage back then and you weren't even old enough to shift properly. That's why we had to keep you weak physically and mentally.

You definitely have a way of telling on yourself. I smiled to myself knowing that she had already explained most of my Uncle's plan to me. Slowly I was able to start piecing some things together like the fact that my Uncle was clearly afraid that I would claim my rightful spot as Alpha. He was also spreading lies about me throughout the pack.

Shit. She cursed. You tricked me.

I simply let you talk. You told me what you wanted to tell me and as for your Alpha and your misconceptions about me I can clear that up quiet easily. Your Alpha lied. Plain and simple. My mate and I were out at the age of seven in the woods when a group of rogue wolves led by your beta attacked us, mere children. That scar that he carries on his face now was caused by me as a child when he threatened us.