The beginning...

Comincia dall'inizio

"SANS!" Someone shouted, we both turned around and of course it was Underswap papyrus. "Sans! Are you okay, where is the human, did they hurt you!" said Underswap papyrus. The guy was panicking, to say the least. "MWEH HEH HEH! DO NOT WORRY BROTHER FOR I THE MAGNIFICENT SANS IS ALRIGHT!" Said Underswap sans with stars in his eye sockets.

Underswap papyrus was rambling to Underswap sans about the human and they could have killed him.

Meanwhile...

I was walking towards the human. Strange I thought I changed the outcome by making the flowers edible? And what about the echo-flowers? Did that not change a single thing!?

Let's just hope it's a 'player' situation than the human's soul corrupted by hate situation. I checked the codes and a player situation, thank goodness! All I had to do was kick the player out of my Multiverse. I'll put a barrier around my Multiverse in case it happens again. The human looked at me gratefully.

'Huh, guess my plan did work' I thought, feeling happy.

"Don't worry human, I made sure that they won't ever touch you ever again, now you can make your own decisions. Reset and there won't be any problems, I promise " I said smiling at them. They smiled and nodded.

"Hey buddy, my bro told me what happened and I am really grateful that you saved him so mind telling me who you are" I looked at them to see Underswap papyrus in front of Underswap sans. I smiled "Well, I had to intervene, I can't just let them do whatever they please and get away with it, now can I?" papyrus looked even more confused on what I just said, which was kinda funny "I am a little busy at the moment, you can ask the human about the whole genocide thing, see ya!" I said and made a portal and left my Underswap and closed the portal just in time as chara/frisk hit the reset button.

I watched as it all reset back to the beginning, I sighed in relief. Wait I forgot to tell him my name...oops, oh well I'll tell him when I visit them again. I looked away to check the other AUs. Seems normal, then I looked at Dusttale "Really another genocide" I said sarcastically "I thought I got rid of the players...unless" I checked the codes...no player. Damn, It's a good thing I prepared for this kind of situation before my deep slumber, I made a portal to my Dusttale. I stepped out of my inky portal and turned to look around, I was in the throne room. "It looks even cooler in person" I teleported to the judgment hall, avoiding the beautiful golden flowers.

I saw Dusttale sans and chara fighting Dusttale frisk. I turned the human's soul blue, making them unable to move. All of them looked shocked. "W-what" chara/frisk mumbled beneath their breath's "Hello!" I said stepping out of the shadows. 'Damn, I feel like Batman right now' 

"Who are you!?" Said Dusttale sans and Dusttale chara alarmed, sans summoned a gaster blaster, while chara pointed a knife at me "Woah! Calm down I come in peace!" I said raising my arms above my head. "Alright, who are you and what are doing here," said Dusttale sans. "Names Ink and I'm here to relocate this AU's frisk," I said still smiling. Sans looked confused.

Dusttale Chara's eyes filled with hope while Dusttale frisk's eyes filled with fear. "Hey, can I ask you something?" I said looking at Dusttale sans. "Go ahead," He said a lot calmer.

"How many genocide routes did the human take," I said little worried, I really hope it's one or two. "If you count this one, five-...." Dusttale sans said to Ink. 'Five' was the only word Ink could hear, echoing in his head over and over again. Ink turned his soul-shattering gaze towards Dusttale frisk. His eyes no longer colorful double stars.

Ŷ̴̧̲̬̗̻̦̈́́͒̕͜ͅo̴͉̬͝u̸̧̓̔ ̸̧͎͓̥̳̫̬̺̿̊̄̍̏̉̽̒͘f̶̖̮̞͍͉̣̰͐̎e̵͇͛̿̈́è̷̡̡̥̳͍̳̔̄̎̀̔ĺ̸͉͍̤͎̰̹͖͙̾ ̸̙̬̈̍̓̏͐͝͠ͅỳ̶͔̯̜̲̘̭̈͂̕o̶͚̺͈͈̻͍͛̐̇̚u̴͉͍̥̤̔͛̔͗̈̈r̸̪̝̟͇͝ ̵̢̨̡͈̖͙̥̠̖͌͜s̷̼̘̱̺͊̃̏͜ͅį̵̲͖̽͑ņ̸̛̤̬̲͎̣̱̐̔͌͑̇͋̕͜͠ͅͅs̴̡̤̩̼̬̆̆̽́̀̈́ ̶̥͔̄̓̾̂̍͒̆̅s̵̨̡̛̠̬͕̩͔̼̟̬̑̓̍̓́̓̅͗͘t̴͉̦͊́...

Ŷ̴̧̲̬̗̻̦̈́́͒̕͜ͅo̴͉̬͝u̸̧̓̔ ̸̧͎͓̥̳̫̬̺̿̊̄̍̏̉̽̒͘f̶̖̮̞͍͉̣̰͐̎e̵͇͛̿̈́è̷̡̡̥̳͍̳̔̄̎̀̔ĺ̸͉͍̤͎̰̹͖͙̾ ̸̙̬̈̍̓̏͐͝͠ͅỳ̶͔̯̜̲̘̭̈͂̕o̶͚̺͈͈̻͍͛̐̇̚u̴͉͍̥̤̔͛̔͗̈̈r̸̪̝̟͇͝ ̵̢̨̡͈̖͙̥̠̖͌͜s̷̼̘̱̺͊̃̏͜ͅį̵̲͖̽͑ņ̸̛̤̬̲͎̣̱̐̔͌͑̇͋̕͜͠ͅͅs̴̡̤̩̼̬̆̆̽́̀̈́ ̶̥͔̄̓̾̂̍͒̆̅s̵̨̡̛̠̬͕̩͔̼̟̬̑̓̍̓́̓̅͗͘t̴̨̨͉̦͇̘͙̙̹̭͊́ą̴̢̫̫̺̈̑̅͑̀̒́̕̕b̸̤͘b̷̻̣̱͖͈̲́̏̄į̸̫͇͚̲̤̈̿̑n̵̨̨̙͉̝͔͓̬͉̓͗̑͋̾̅͛̉̉͝ͅg̴̖͂̆͐͆͛̌͘̕͠ ̵̝̍d̴̔̅͋̉̆͂̐̈́͐̌ͅȯ̴̧͚́͋̐̔͑̓̔̚ͅw̴̝̙͇̪̑̓͝n̵͉͇̟̩̜͙̎͛̔͌̋̍̓̈́͝ ̶̛̛͈̰̺̰̭͍̳̪̑́̅͌͛̋̈́ÿ̷̱̱̣̠̜́̾̂̅̐ǫ̷̲̘̣̝̙̊ų̵̛̖̥̝̳̣̭̋̂̊̌̿r̶̢̛̤̠̼̟̹͚͔̙̗̋̒̓̏͊̐͛͘̚ ̵͓̜̆̄̈́ḅ̴̢̢͕̦͖̥͎̱̻͌̇̉͑̋̽͝a̴̧̱̟̺̣͙̮͙̮͑̕c̵̭̫͕̞͍͉̹̟͑͌̍͆̀̌̈́ͅk̷̢̨̼̱̘͙͓͌̍̒̈͜  

Hey buddy, you listening?" I snapped out of my thoughts, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath "Oh! Sorry I blanked out" I turned to see this AU's sans and chara "I am sorry you had to go through that, I will do everything in my power to make sure this never happens again," I said to Dusttale sans, looking serious for once.

Dust sans on the other hand looked hopeful and smiled a genuine smile.

I summoned a portal and pushed the human inside, leaving two confused and relieved individuals. "Don't worry! I trapped them in an AU without a underground which means they can't SAVE or RESET" I said smiling, they look even more dumbfounded lol. "Anyway, I have to go!"

"W-wait what about the others!" Dusttale sans said almost shouting. I paused "Hm? Now that the human is gone, chara can now RESET she can fix everything" I said while opening a portal "See ya, oh!and say hi to the other humans for me!" I said and jumped in.

I was back in the Doodle sphere feeling annoyed 'I can't believe there are genocide routes even if I stopped chara from eating flowers and kicking out the players' I sighed.

I need a break...right after I check the others! I let out a hum, looking over the AUs "I checked every single AUs and thanks to my 'brilliant' plan I can safely say that there won't be anymore genocide routes! I am so happy right now" I said out loud.

Good, that means I can take a break and sleep for few hours. I thought as I let out a yawn. I closed my eye sockets and fell asleep for the next few hours.

--To Be Continued--